Motor babe Jasmine's photo shoot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawoo said:
heehee.. for ur infor Jasmine is taken by her prince charming liao hor.. So no chance liao..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

U OT urself ley? whats it got to do with the model in the model shoot if she have a Bf? haha..

all the best in the shoot...show me yr pics..film only..
:bsmilie:

GENO said:
U OT urself ley? whats it got to do with the model in the model shoot if she have a Bf? haha..

all the best in the shoot...show me yr pics..film only..
:bsmilie:

Cannot lah... My photo all CMI 1 la... U also consider 1 of the pro shooter liao.. it's liked micro 'wu' saw major "wu' u know... heehee:bsmilie:

Toto38 said:
Bro! You are right! Support what you said it! Oh ya! For Yawoo tooooooooooooo!!!!! Upzzzz for my dear Yawoo also:thumbsup: Joint to learn more OK?! But must take good pic. hor!

Btw thanks for your help... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I don't think I know you in person right:think: :think:

ok! ok! everyone had their views say and had been heard, so let carry on with our life.

ups for all the PROs out there. We got a bigger war to fight :bsmilie:

Toto38? He's a great organiser and superb teacher...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Master..... thank u for your upz! ;)

phoakm said:
Bro, support you with this attached. Understand she appeared in the Newman magazine before (Dun no in June or July) :bsmilie:

MS-Jasmine-290406-026.jpg

upz for you!

i might be interested to shoot if it's not bikini/lingerie. keep me informed if there's a future shoot, if u can.

Yawoo said:
Btw thanks for your help... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I don't think I know you in person right:think: :think:

To help is don need to know each other, as long as you must be a nice person! So everybody will support you too. Correct or not???
Btw you can see me in SLCC lar!:bsmilie:
The handsome Eric also know too. Come my place past time and "Lim kopi or drink" than you and me know each other liao lor! Upzzz for you now!

jOhO said:
i might be interested to shoot if it's not bikini/lingerie. keep me informed if there's a future shoot, if u can.

i might be interested to shoot if it's bikini/lingerie. keep me informed if there's a future shoot, if u can

TS Updatez ?

Toto38 said:
To help is don need to know each other, as long as you must be a nice person! So everybody will support you too. Correct or not???
Btw you can see me in SLCC lar!:bsmilie:
The handsome Eric also know too. Come my place past time and "Lim kopi or drink" than you and me know each other liao lor! Upzzz for you now!

haha.. well said.. Glad to know more people liked u.. really gonna thanks u so much..:bsmilie:

Static said:
i might be interested to shoot if it's bikini/lingerie. keep me informed if there's a future shoot, if u can

TS Updatez ?

for sure I gonna organise another shoot for her... most likely next month..& it's bikini shoot too..;p

Yawoo said:
To all people out there,if u are not interested in joining or whatsoever,kindly "KEEP AWAY" from this thread & STRICTLY NO BANAL TALK PLEASE. As this is not the portrait & poses forum & no negative comments of the model is welcome!!!:devil: :devil: Moderator kindly closed this thread to avoid anymore banal talk...

Yawoo, this is a open public forum. All the comments are valid. Being published in Newman is really nothing to talk about, it's not Vogue, Vanity Fair nor Playboy. As thin skin as you are, wonder how long can you survive as an organiser.

Btw, model looks good, the pictures you posted are so so, but nomatter what you think about the model, how beautiful she is blah blah blah, it does not matter, its what the customer and potential customers think that matter. I think Jasmine is well received, but what yon did, with your dumb post, actually turns more people off than Pro Image's comment. Actually, I don't believe Pro Image's comment caused 1 person to change their mind, but yours, changed mine at least.

Deadpoet said:
Yawoo, this is a open public forum. All the comments are valid. Being published in Newman is really nothing to talk about, it's not Vogue, Vanity Fair nor Playboy. As thin skin as you are, wonder how long can you survive as an organiser.

Btw, model looks good, the pictures you posted are so so, but nomatter what you think about the model, how beautiful she is blah blah blah, it does not matter, its what the customer and potential customers think that matter. I think Jasmine is well received, but what yon did, with your dumb post, actually turns more people off than Pro Image's comment. Actually, I don't believe Pro Image's comment caused 1 person to change their mind, but yours, changed mine at least.

Whatever dump post I did it my own BUSINESS & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS & LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD... I DUN CARE WHETHER U ARE A PRO OR WHATEVER DEAD POET OR SUCKS POET.. JUST GET LOST & F OFF FROM MY THREAD..

jOhO said:

Hi Joho,
glad to have a pro joining my group...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Just for ur infor, I will be organising a photo shoot that consists of more professional model from those agency and try not to get those TFCD model again..hee hee...;p Will let u know ASAP..

Yawoo said:
Whatever dump post I did it my own BUSINESS & MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS & LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD... I DUN CARE WHETHER U ARE A PRO OR WHATEVER DEAD POET OR SUCKS POET.. JUST GET LOST & F OFF FROM MY THREAD..
Bro cool down dun get so work up:sweat:
wish all the best to yr coming shoot:heart:

if whoever not happy with the suck photos just pm the guys who shoot her, so simple.

To all those so call expert whatever, this is not the thread for your comments, can't you just wait for the 'worst' photo to be post then give ur experts' comments.

:what:

Yawoo said:

JL.. wanna to fight liao... :eek:

harrynkl said:
if whoever not happy with the suck photos just pm the guys who shoot her, so simple.

To all those so call expert whatever, this is not the thread for your comments, can't you just wait for the 'worst' photo to be post then give ur experts' comments.

:what:

4get men bro... SOme people in this world were so pathetic that ever since they were babies, unless us, we fed on milk power.... But for them... they were fed with itchy powder... That's what makes their mouth so itchy...1 day w/o cristicizing other people's thread they would just die of itchyness...: DP:hammer:

u need a mua:)

Status
Not open for further replies.