Motor babe Jasmine's photo shoot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Any normal girl can appear in Newman. It's way too easy.

Any normal girl??? maybe they can appear in "Anyman" magazine.. & u be the photographer...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

To all people out there,if u are not interested in joining or whatsoever,kindly "KEEP AWAY" from this thread & STRICTLY NO BANAL TALK PLEASE. As this is not the portrait & poses forum & no negative comments of the model is welcome!!!:devil: :devil: Moderator kindly closed this thread to avoid anymore banal talk...

Eric Lee said:
I find this comment uncalled for, in a thread thats meant to advertise a shoot. :thumbsd:

She's a beautful gal ... Upz for u bro ! :thumbsup:

yo thanks brother for ur comment for some "unnecessary" comment.:bsmilie:

i agree she's beautiful too :)
it doesn't matter what the others say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

grimicer said:
i agree she's beautiful too :)
it doesn't matter what the others say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

true... Well say.. Thanks for ur comment...:)

Yawoo said:
yo thanks brother for ur comment for some "unnecessary" comment.:bsmilie:

Hehe..... no prob ;)

Happy shooting bro ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

harrynkl said:
some ppl are :confused:

I'm waiting for the PRO to present his PRO female model in a PRO mag wif PRO Image.
Wat a Joke wif such a Pro attitude.
sheesh.

p.s. - Respect. My PRO friend, it reflects very badly of your upbringing.

Morphis said:
I'm waiting for the PRO to present his PRO female model in a PRO mag wif PRO Image.
sheesh.

haha... I'm glad that there're still lots of good people out there in CS...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Morphis said:
sheesh.

Same to you on how your upbringing was too......or did you actually had an upbringing at all?

It is a joke on what you are trying to say but there are too many sensitive people. If you model was good, nothing can stop any CS members from attending any model shoots (even with the comments I am giving).

I have nothing to PROof to you.

Pro Image said:
Same to you on how your upbringing was too......or did you actually had an upbringing at all?

It is a joke on what you are trying to say but there are too many sensitive people. If you model was good, nothing can stop any CS members from attending any model shoots (even with the comments I am giving).

I have nothing to PROof to you.

whatever it is,it's not up to you to comment on whether model was good or not as this is not portrait & poses forum.And also I don't want any whatsoever comments for her too...Happy u join... if not kindly leave this thread clean..I posted this to organise shoot & not to hear any comments about the model..

Pro Image said:
If you model was good, nothing can stop any CS members from attending any model shoots (even with the comments I am giving).

Another uncalled for statement in a wrong thread. :dunno:

Anyways brother Yawoo... this war with words has NO END as both parties have different views. (I am phrasing this statement in a nice way.)

So lets just forget the whole thing, carry on and enjoy what the subforum: "Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" is really created for.... for photographers to enjoy shooting models, improve their skills and buildup their portfolio. :D

Everybody enjoy the weekend and happy shooting! :D

Eric Lee said:

Anyways brother Yawoo... this war with words has NO END as both parties have different views. (I am phrasing this statement in a nice way.)

So lets just forget the whole thing, carry on and enjoy what the subforum: "Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" is really created for.... for photographers to enjoy shooting models, improve their skills and buildup their portfolio. :D

well said...

Brother...Yawoo...upzz 4 your shoot..

Eric Lee said:

Bro! You are right! Support what you said it! Oh ya! For Yawoo tooooooooooooo!!!!! Upzzzz for my dear Yawoo also:thumbsup: Joint to learn more OK?! But must take good pic. hor!

Want my view?
I think Pro Image didn't mean to insult the model.
He merely said that being published in the magazine Newman is not a big deal as it is not an established or reputable magazine. If he's insulting anything, it's more likely to be the magazine than the model.

So I think we might have overreacted abit too much in our retaliation.
However, his response to our overreaction is abit extreme with all the talk about upbringing and stuff.

I know anyone up at this late hour must be feeling quite edgy.
Think we should all cool it abit. Nobody means to be so mean.
G'nite and sweet dreams all ;)

Oh, by the way, I think this model is so hot.
Both sexy and innocent looking! So rare!!
Hope I can get a girlfriend as hot as her nextime ;)

Uppzz for Yawoo's model shoot!!

Good morning to everybody out there who had supported me.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: In CS,I hope there will be more peace & harmony rather than arguing & quarrelling over such small issue... I hope to have mutual respect from everybody out there & I'm sure that CS will be a better place for us the photographers to gather & enjoy our hobby & not to join gangs to fight over each other..Be it any particular brand user... Respect is earn throught one behaviour & well being & not what camera brand you are using. So what if you are using a 20 or 30K Mamiya DSLR.If your character SUCKS,nobody is gonna respect you too..(Sorry no offends to any Mamiya users out there to avoid any unwanted war again:bsmilie: )So I hope no more unnecessary comment to be posted over here again..My principle is: Never step on my tail or I should bite you till no end"...:cool:

MS_Jasmine_130506_0201.jpg

Upz for Bro Yawoo and for Jasmine:lovegrin:

benedium said:
Oh, by the way, I think this model is so hot.
Both sexy and innocent looking! So rare!!
Hope I can get a girlfriend as hot as her nextime ;)

Uppzz for Yawoo's model shoot!!

heehee.. for ur infor Jasmine is taken by her prince charming liao hor.. So no chance liao..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.