moto gp - sepang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer to see the full bike + rider, with some of the tarmac and maybe show the curves in the track. The cropping looks very unconventional, and I don't think it works for me.

#1 and #2 look pretty good.

mr_jason said:
Would prefer to see the full bike + rider, with some of the tarmac and maybe show the curves in the track.

Nice pics especially #1 & #2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I also would prefer the full bike & rider.......

More pics please.........

Try not to crop the helmet of the rider - eg. #4,9. #10 might work if the helmet in more frame centre, or less background.

Bike only pics work well when there is no rider, eg. pit shots, etc. Shouldn't try to take rider/bike pics with partially cropped out rider.

Rider on bike pics should always at least show front of bike with helmet in full. Bike and rider in full always work.

hey i dont know bout u guys but i kinda like 9..haha..nice :)

Would like more shots like #9, but with the helmet uncropped. :thumbsup:

SpitFir3 said:
hey i dont know bout u guys but i kinda like 9..haha..nice :)

I share your sentiments on this too! :D

Its an unconventional GP shot and kind of stands out.

Whose this rider anyways?

melvinfoo said:
I have updated the gallery.. feel free to top up the critiques.. :D

Nice stuff. I love the thrill of Moto GP. How'd you manage to get to shoot? Press?

I hate Sepang! :angry: You get burnt real bad (should build shed for photographers!)

Was there photographer transport this time? Cos the last time I went on route march during the MME 2004 ;( Walked like 20 km to and from end to end of the circuit and no photographer transport. :thumbsd:

for major event like motoGP, there are transport allocated to travel the photogs around.. for smaller events, you expect to use the transport No. 11 (a.k.a: your legs)

in motoGP, there are few options, you can rent the bike which allow u to travel anywhere or wait for 'bus'.

melvinfoo said:
for major event like motoGP, there are transport allocated to travel the photogs around.. for smaller events, you expect to use the transport No. 11 (a.k.a: your legs)

in motoGP, there are few options, you can rent the bike which allow u to travel anywhere or wait for 'bus'.

wow! so happy Rossi won this time... haha!

melvinfoo said:

Eh... next time got this type of event can I tag along :lovegrin: Or do you need a standby photographer? :D

great shots u have there melv... and nice meeting u :)

too bad me no access to media centre.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.