More Tiger Airways saga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its budget.. what can we say... sometime its just so pissed that we have to lodge complaint. That's life... But well... u choose the airline.. what to do. hehe

bumortic said:
just like my posting above.. you pay peanuts you get monkeys.. haha

the thing is we are alomost accepting it as a given...

maybe you can keep the instant noodle. who knows next time u fly with tiger airways they delay again , they give a packet of mamee liao

no mess tin and solid fuel ? how to cook ? :bsmilie:

Astin said:
My home-studio is very near airport, next time got such delay can invite the air stewardess to come over for a photo shoot before flying off. (apology for the cheap advertising :sweat: )

One question first.

You also got hot water for the instant noodle or not?

Astin said:
My home-studio is very near airport, next time got such delay can invite the air stewardess to come over for a photo shoot before flying off. (apology for the cheap advertising :sweat: )

Air stewardess maybe got no make-up and maybe cannot afford to buy bra leh.

But if you call me, I will bring a dozen cans of Tiger.

Well, we are all used to get everything working like clockwork. For those on a budget, got to accept a lower standard of service.

BTW, even Budget hotels like Hotel81 got a certain standard of service like clean bedsheet, clean bathroom and not forgetting the instant noodle!

There is too much moaning here, you know tiger airways is a budget airline, you have complained about their service before, why do u choose to fly with them? My guess isnt the 5 star food but the cheap price, if u want a cheap price expect the wait, if u dont want to wait, pay for 'better' carrier such as SIA

Have a nice flight!

wildstallion said:
There is too much moaning here, you know tiger airways is a budget airline, you have complained about their service before, why do u choose to fly with them? My guess isnt the 5 star food but the cheap price, if u want a cheap price expect the wait, if u dont want to wait, pay for 'better' carrier such as SIA

Have a nice flight!
yup,there was an earlier thread here.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=189344

Ok now i know... expect to wait... what are the chances? I guess quite high? Any stats?
Problem is.. first timer won't know that the expectation to wait is high. Now i know.. If i hv time, will take a risk... no time.. better not risk it.

wildstallion said:

Have a nice flight!

maybe AirAsia is better. Had been taken 3 times to Bangkok without problem so far :thumbsup:

Deadpoet said:
Next time I got delayed, will call you with the stewardesses in tow :) :)

hey that's a good way to get budget model hor. just go there wait for flight delay and jio the stewardess go shoot. :sweatsm:

Nikonnew said:
Actually I have also noticed that the stewardess are more rude in the way they talk to passengers........Question: Does speaking in a rude way makes the cost lower??????

yes it does, you can just net any ah lians strolling along kallang canal and don't need to give them any training.

i flew tigerairways during CNY this yr and found their service very good. no flight delay,new plane and reasonable food pricing..

will be flying nx mth,and tigerairways will still be my choice.

Budget airlines have made travelling so much affordable.

Sounds bad man... I have just booked ticket to Darwin.....

I heard from my friend's flight to Macau delayed for 1 hour.. but worst thing is he stand in the queue for 1 hour!! Guess I will bring my field foldable chair or sleeping bag along...

badget airline are cheap so cannot expect too much like good service and no time delay....

:eek:

JL1500k said:
badget airline are cheap so cannot expect too much like good service and no time delay....

:eek:

And you also get frisked more by customs compared to if you fly the big airlines

that's bad. do they have internet access and powerpoints there? if not will be very bored and nothing to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.