Moody Moon Moon


Status
Not open for further replies.

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by afiend
Love your moon... now here's my moon!



Nice! What's ur DC? I shot mine using C700UZ + B300.
 

afiend

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,247
0
36
www.kennethchoo.com
I'm using Canon's super zoomer DC :)
However I sold off my B300 already... so my moon's smaller than yours.

PS : i think i forgot to set my white balance... thats why my moon so yellow.. muhahahhahahahah :p
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,606
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by andretan
Wah!!!!!!! So nice!!! :D
Very nice Moon pics.
BTW, anyone knows what kind of equipments, film and setting are required to shoot this sort of picture using a normal Nikon SLR? :D
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,606
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by siron
Today's moon was SOOOO huge !!!!! Anyone notice??
yup! Its was HUGE! :D
But I do believe that tomorrow will be even bigger and nicer. ;)
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by scanner


yup! Its was HUGE! :D
But I do believe that tomorrow will be even bigger and nicer. ;)
Slurp Slurp! :gbounce:
 

AMDer

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
428
0
0
42
Digital Age
www.pbase.com
eh...how come 1 moon is white and the other is a bit yellow ah? wats te logic behind it? different lens? white balance?

do u think a F707+ B-300 will get roughly the same results too? if yes..i may considering getting the B-300 also liao...
 

siron

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2002
2,115
0
0
41
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by AMDer
eh...how come 1 moon is white and the other is a bit yellow ah? wats te logic behind it? different lens? white balance?

do u think a F707+ B-300 will get roughly the same results too? if yes..i may considering getting the B-300 also liao...

It's thw white balance... anyway I tried my friend's B300... 1.7x. I dun really feel much diff. duno why. Now I wanna check out the close up lens.
 

AMDer

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
428
0
0
42
Digital Age
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by siron



It's thw white balance... anyway I tried my friend's B300... 1.7x. I dun really feel much diff. duno why. Now I wanna check out the close up lens.
ai yah..then i dun know whether wan to buy or not liao...middle of nowhere...

close up lens? u mean those Hoya +4 kind ah? i got...helps in taking marco shots lor..
 

siron

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2002
2,115
0
0
41
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by AMDer


ai yah..then i dun know whether wan to buy or not liao...middle of nowhere...

close up lens? u mean those Hoya +4 kind ah? i got...helps in taking marco shots lor..

no no not close up filter. but lens.
Interested in the Canon 250D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.