Model Shoot in Pte Bungalow too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeckson Chow said:
Hello... Do you mind read the last OT statement in Post #4 first before going on and on? Man...
ZC, just take it that student is trying to rack up post counts and ignore him...

ignorance is bliss, not because u're an "idiot", "nincompoops" and "coward" or what have you

a friend of mine told me this when i was involved in a senseless argument with some smart alec, "man who rises to a fool's bait is no better than the fool."

People say that COUPLES should share some things in COMMON. Since we have ONE thing in common, WHY dont we act like couples in this FORUM and not disgrace the organizer, model, or anybody else. PLEASE STOP IT !! PLEASE!! ARGHHH MOMMMYYY
:cry:

Anyone got anymore bikini pics? i wanted to go but that time short on cash.. me a schooling newbie so $$ hard to come by..

I have already expressed my opinion in a nice way and even offered to take it privately but I was not only refused but made being ridiculed in public. Not only that, I was accused of accusations and given harshful names. On top of that, I was asked to apologize, all these despite me again and again offering to discontinue the issue. Should I be getting some sort of a sincere apology publicly (better make that sincere after all the slamming here in public) since he wants to make this public?

Sorry threadstarter, I need my clearance in my name. :)

Zeckson Chow said:
I have already expressed my opinion in a nice way and even offered to take it privately but I was not only refused but made being ridiculed in public. Not only that, I was accused of accusations and given harshful names. On top of that, I was asked to apologize, all these despite me again and again offering to discontinue the issue. Should I be getting some sort of a sincere apology publicly (better make that sincere after all the slamming here in public) since he wants to make this public?

Sorry threadstarter, I need my clearance in my name. :)

First of all, ZC, you ARE an idiot, a nincompoop, and a moron. For example, if i were to visit a prostitute, and decided to spend the duration of her services having a long fulfilling discussion on victorian literature with her instead, have i been cheated??? I have merely customised the product or service which i have willingly paid for. Since you did not visit her with me, it is none of your business how i spend time with her. It is clear that you have already lost the argument and still you refuse to apologise, therefore i concur that you are either:

a: stupid
b: mentally unwell
c: obstinate
d: all of the above

Zeckson Chow said:
Oh, just in case nobody here understands what bikini is, it is a panty style with more coverage than a thong, and less than a brief. Typically, this brief sits below the naval and on the hips, but is slightly higher than a low-ride or hipster cut. The sides are usually high cut with either strings, bands or thin fabric separating the front and back coverage areas. So, from your picture, I don't see it too. Do you want me to "assume" she is not wearing anything lower than her navel and then you post another picture to counter what I said, doctor?

You seem to know a little too much about bikinis for a heterosexual male. have you been spending too much time wearing them?......just kidding of course (yuks)

Jose said:
First of all, ZC, you ARE an idiot, a nincompoop, and a moron. For example, if i were to visit a prostitute, and decided to spend the duration of her services having a long fulfilling discussion on victorian literature with her instead, have i been cheated??? I have merely customised the product or service which i have willingly paid for. Since you did not visit her with me, it is none of your business how i spend time with her. It is clear that you have already lost the argument and still you refuse to apologise, therefore i concur that you are either:

Please read the Rules and Regulations.

It interests me to read that you've posted this before:
Thats exactly what i'm not talking about. Im not talking about the market, the demand, or the supply. I'm talking about ethics.

your above posts contain 0% ethics

Do any of you realise how utterly rude some have been to THE AUTHOR of this thread? Theonenonly even pleaded, very nicely for the arguements to stop. I think that HE deserves an apology, and this needs to be taken elsewhere!

Edited to add: Found another way to get this noticed ... eventhough some would say it's not my job etc etc etc. SIGHZ ... abestos suit goes on.

Feinwerkbau said:
Do any of you realise how utterly rude some have been to THE AUTHOR of this thread? Theonenonly even pleaded, very nicely for the arguements to stop. I think that HE deserves an apology, and this needs to be taken elsewhere!
Edited to add: Found another way to get this noticed ... eventhough some would say it's not my job etc etc etc. SIGHZ ... abestos suit goes on.

Heh..it's ok lah.. but you just gave me an idea tho. Why not I post my Pic in a new thread kekeke.

Cheers!:)

Jose said:

Sigh, here we go again...

Thank you very much for your analogy. Very interesting indeed. Can I further use your analogy here? I am willing to take what I am about write, down if it offends anyone. Just PM me and I shall oblige. Here goes.

Let's put this whole thing as what you have analyzed. You went into a prostitute house. The OKT inside offered you this girl with a list of services. You looked at the list, liked the services listed and paid your money. In the room, the lady did what was stated in the list you saw but one of the services was halfly done. Of course, you either are willing to forego that missing service or you requested to have that service performed on you if not money back. That's the situation here.

Now, if I am the one buying the services listed by the OKT, I would expect 100% fulfillment. If one of the services is not done properly or not done at all, I would request for it to be done or I will ask for some discounts from OKT because I was not given the full services I paid for.

In your case, you are the one modifying what you are buying. The lady is willing to offer her services to you but instead you want to talk literature. That's entirely your problem, my friend, and totally cannot blame the lady or the OKT because you choose to stray away from what was agreed earlier on the list. So, putting back to photography, you paid to shoot your subjects (noticed that I never use any names?). The model is all ready for you to shoot but you choose to play cards with her. Sure it is not a problem to her because you change it and not your subject refuse to perform what she was obligated to do. What are you talking about? Coming in here just to post to join the crowd?

I merely let the new photographers know that they have all the rights to request what they pay for. I am not saying that Gravemaid cheated anybody. Poor Gravemaid may not even know that it is ethical to deliver 100% of what was stated in the post here inviting people to join the shoot. I don't blame her at all, neither nor I blame the models or the photographers. I don't understand why people like to jump into conversations like this and start throwing stones at each other? Come on, this is a public forum.

And is this nick of yours a 2nd identity? Note that I am asking a question and not assuming that Jose belongs to someone who is already a memeber here. You registered in November last year, that's 7 to 8 months ago but you only have 6 to 7 post at the point I am writing this. I'm sorry but I am suspicious. Anyway, you might be a genuine member lah. I am just guessing.

Okay, enough. Let's help the threadstarter improve and stop this nonsense.

theonenonly said:
Heh..it's ok lah.. but you just gave me an idea tho. Why not I post my Pic in a new thread kekeke.

Cheers!:)

I sincerely apologize to you on this and because of my little note that I shared with you guys, it turned out to be pretty unpleasant. It must be tough on you and the rest of the newbies. When you post pictures here for comments, be expected to receive things like these. There are tonnes of people here post just to fight and not to help you improve your skills. Starting a new thread will not help, my friend, because they will start again.

If you, as a threadstarter, are offended by me in any way, do let me know and I shall not say a word into this thread again (but doesn't mean I will not comment on your pictures). Hee hee hee. ;)

Zeckson Chow said:
I sincerely apologize to you on this and because of my little note that I shared with you guys, it turned out to be pretty unpleasant. It must be tough on you and the rest of the newbies. When you post pictures here for comments, be expected to receive things like these. There are tonnes of people here post just to fight and not to help you improve your skills. Starting a new thread will not help, my friend, because they will start again.

If you, as a threadstarter, are offended by me in any way, do let me know and I shall not say a word into this thread again (but doesn't mean I will not comment on your pictures). Hee hee hee. ;)

It's ok lah , just stop the arguements lol.. infact I'm still waiting for comments on the pic i posted earlier. =P

i dont like the white balance on that last pic i find it a bit too yellow. but that's just me. =)

+evenstar said:
Please read the Rules and Regulations.

your above posts contain 0% ethics

I'd like to apologise to both +evenstar and theonenonly for my trolling and rash behaviour. This will be my last post in this thread.

I'd like to iterate the fact that ZC's situation is now one in which he has thrown the first punch, and is trying to ask for peace when people punch back.

As a newbie, I appreciate good advice and have improved greatly by reading this forum, but i don't enjoy ZC's teaching "a thing or two" to newbies. Additionally, trying to coddle favour by painting a mask of shameless self righteousness, pretending to give advice when your intention is to offend and provoke, using the excuse of defending the rights of other photographers to discredit and instigate, and then when hell breaks loose, pretending to be a mediator and a peacemaker.

Needlessly pointing fingers at parties without first knowing the situation is a bad move, as i have learned only recently. And I disdain that.

If my words were too strong before, i hope that they now are a little easier to swallow. I do apologise to you as well ZC, if i have hurt you emotionally with my remarks.

:cool: yay..finally it stopped.:thumbsup: =) Peace lah guys peace. :sweat: anyway.. 1 more pic for your comments/views/advice.;p

dsc19228rz2bp.jpg

Now I know't why some pple can have so much post counts... post lots of unncessary replies!
:bsmilie:

doc:

"assumption is the mother of all f*** ups"

Steven Seagal in Under Seige (or was it Under Seige 2?)

thot i told u b4?? i think u know lar. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.