Model Shoot in Pte Bungalow too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpoet said:
Cannot say it better myself.

this is the shortest statement i ever read from this great poet ..... :bsmilie:

and this is really I cannot say it better myself ..:sweatsm:

anyway zeckson ahhhh you also lah talk so much for what.
next time just stick to the picture ok!!!!
heheh.

mattlock said:
anyway zeckson ahhhh you also lah talk so much for what.
next time just stick to the picture ok!!!!
heheh.

Mattlock bro, cannot. People say I owe apologies mah. Must make myself clear mah. If I don't say anything, people will think I am submissive and admit. Nope. I have nothing of that man. But I will not drag on and on lah. Once I have made myself clear, that's it. End of story. :) Hey, always wanted to tell you, I like your creative ideas!

Hey Hey, hold yourselves together boys, you boys look like you are picking a fight out of nothing. Standing from an amatuer point of view, nobody in this world can call themselves a a teacher of photography. Photography is an art of self expression, an art of portraying one's ideas and thoughts to the viewer. Who cares whether there are shawls in bikini shots or not. Lets not complicate things. As long as the shooter thinks that the shawls will make the picture looks better.....so be it! He is the one making the call not you. If he makes a bad decision, it is after all his own decision and he'll learn from it. Who knows by having a shawl will make the picture even better. So let the guy have his choice, his freedom of creativity and freedom of expression.

You don't know these people...

sommersby said:
Hey Hey, hold yourselves together boys, you boys look like you are picking a fight out of nothing. Standing from an amatuer point of view, nobody in this world can call themselves a a teacher of photography. Photography is an art of self expression, an art of portraying one's ideas and thoughts to the viewer. Who cares whether there are shawls in bikini shots or not. Lets not complicate things. As long as the shooter thinks that the shawls will make the picture looks better.....so be it! He is the one making the call not you. If he makes a bad decision, it is after all his own decision and he'll learn from it. Who knows by having a shawl will make the picture even better. So let the guy have his choice, his freedom of creativity and freedom of expression.

Zeckson Chow said:
look at things at a higher level

Higher level?:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Your higher level? University of Nincompoops??

Deadpoet said:
Cannot say it better myself.

You are surprise?

You are only good at ranting about "my rights! my rights!"

Oh, maybe I can give you a little more credit.

You can also say very nicely how people should take photographs, like you should not do this or that, hen in reality, you do not have much photography credentials to tell people what to do - except of course your rights to tell people what to do!

And since we are here, why did you delete your other post? About ZC only wanted to say that *** should get ***?

Where is the "fearless" champion of free speech? Taking back what you wrote? Afraid?

Or you finally realised that ZC did accuse the organiser of wrong doing?

Canonised said:
this is the shortest statement i ever read from this great poet ..... :bsmilie:

and this is really I cannot say it better myself ..:sweatsm:

Poet? Really?

Or wannabe?

Or maye a poet with limited vocabulary?

Zeckson Chow said:
Mattlock bro, cannot. People say I owe apologies mah. Must make myself clear mah. If I don't say anything, people will think I am submissive and admit. Nope. I have nothing of that man. But I will not drag on and on lah. Once I have made myself clear, that's it. End of story. :) Hey, always wanted to tell you, I like your creative ideas!

You had made it very clear that you are but a coward who retreats into your self-righteous attitude, when you are clearly in the wrong to accuse the organiser of cheating the photographers.

sommersby said:

I am afraid you are very wrong here.

My outburst is nothing about photography. I did not make a single comment on the photographs.

What you said has merit to photography, but of no relevance in this issue.

The issue is not photography, but Zeckson Chow accusing the organiser of cheating photographers who attended her shoot.

Wow... You don't wanna stop? Still have energy to go on? Okay, go on. What you mentioned is quite true. Based on the initial pictures posted here, without looking at yours, yes, I think there is mismatch on the agreement. But I would not use such strong words like "accuse". This is not a life and death matter. So no need to resort to verbal violence.

A person of your status (as everybody knows) use words like "idiot", "nincompoops" and "coward" on me really makes me think otherwise about your approach. Pretty hostile. I am willing to take it with you on private messages but you chose to make things public and elavate the temperature of this thread. Hmm... There is a saying, "Die also must win"... Well...

Anyway, I am not going to talk anymore on this issue except on how the newbies can learn, not because I am an "idiot", "nincompoop" or a "coward" but because I know where to put a stop. :)

Not a photography issue? It is a photography issue. Aren't we in a photography community discussing about photography shot and looking at photographer's work? Our brother has posted a model photograph to share with us. We suggest some points to him on what our view of how the photograph can be taken. We don't need to go into whether the model should wear what.

i dont mean any offence here but it clearly seems that what zeckson was trying to say is when you pay for a shoot like this, its best to get what you paid for and not half of it. Like buying a bottle of milk. You pay full amount but only get half of it. It's not worth your money right? Just my 2 cents.. To be a true photographer, you need to have the attitude of a photographer as well.. Only with the right attitude can you only improve yourself..

Zeckson Chow said:
Wow... You don't wanna stop? Still have energy to go on? Okay, go on. What you mentioned is quite true. Based on the initial pictures posted here, without looking at yours, yes, I think there is mismatch on the agreement. But I would not use such strong words like "accuse". This is not a life and death matter. So need to resort to verbal violence.

Mismatch on agreement? Mismatch according to who? To the photographers who attended the shoot? Or did the "mismatch" exists only in the the mind of such as yourselves who will not admit to a wrong when you are clearly so!

zeckson Chow said:
A person of your status (as everybody knows) use words like "idiot", "nincompoops" and "coward" on me really makes me think otherwise about your approach. Pretty hostile. I am willing to take it with you on private messages but you chose to make things public and elavate the temperature of this thread. Hmm... There is a saying, "Die also must win"... Well...

Anyway, I am not going to talk anymore on this issue except on how the newbies can learn, not because I am an "idiot", "nincompoop" or a "coward" but because I know where to put a stop. :)

I do not share a S**T about status. Such nonsense like "status" is meaningless to me. "Status" is only meaningful to those who are nothing.

I am hostile to anyone who is hostile to others. Very hostile!

Private disputes are discussed privately. You did not make the accusation privately, and you want it to be "discussed" privately?

Get real! Boy.

sommersby said:
Not a photography issue? It is a photography issue. Aren't we in a photography community discussing about photography shot and looking at photographer's work? Our brother has posted a model photograph to share with us. We suggest some points to him on what our view of how the photograph can be taken. We don't need to go into whether the model should wear what.

What you said is correct.

But you are on a tangent.

LightStalker said:
i dont mean any offence here but it clearly seems that what zeckson was trying to say is when you pay for a shoot like this, its best to get what you paid for and not half of it. Like buying a bottle of milk. You pay full amount but only get half of it. It's not worth your money right? Just my 2 cents.. To be a true photographer, you need to have the attitude of a photographer as well.. Only with the right attitude can you only improve yourself..

If indeed ZC meant what you said he meant to say, it is perfectly fine.

But his words were not. Maybe to many words are meaningless. But I take words seriously.

And his words were confrontational.

If he had just apologised for wrong usage of words, everything stops. But he remained in his self-righteous attitude, calling his "bros" to his side.

ERm.. guys/gals .. fellow photographers.. relax lah.. this is only my first thread and pple start arguing..very scary man. relax lah. =)

lets go back to talking about photos alright?

BTW ..

ZC : well.. actually it doesnt matter to me whether Bernice is wearing a shawl or not.. i'm just there to practise my composition and getting use to the camera coz it's my very first Dslr and the switch from a compact cam to this is quite huge "literally and non-literally" lol anyway i do get what you are trying to say. point noted. Cheers =)

okay..another pic... here goes..

dsc18548ij9zv.jpg

LightStalker said:
I dont think we should blame ZC for his doubt coz some of us must have some bad experiences in the past shoots ourselves. Sometimes the bikini shoot will come in only at the last hour or so, sometimes the model will make excuses, ...

When Charby says lingerie, it's lingerie all the way from the word "Go"! and when Bob says artistic shoot the naked body will be waiting for you .... probably ZC is having a cultural shock with how the Thai models are treating him ..:bsmilie:

So bros ... give him a break.

Canonised said:
I dont think we should blame ZC for his doubt coz some of us must have some bad experiences in the past shoots ourselves. Sometimes the bikini shoot will come in only at the last hour or so, sometimes the model will make excuses, ...

When Charby says lingerie, it's lingerie all the way from the word "Go"! and when Bob says artistic shoot the naked body will be waiting for you .... probably ZC is having a cultural shock with how the Thai models are treating him ..:bsmilie:

So bros ... give him a break.

A wrong choice of words is not necessarily a disaster. But to persist to insist on one's innocence and righteousness is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

It does not matter if one had been "cheated" by organisers before. All that is required is a simple question such as this; " are the models in bikinis", and the doubt will be clarified.

But ZC said this " If.. agreed ..then...."

Now since this WAS agreed that the shoot was a bikini shoot, it follows that ZC next statement holds -meaning the organiser did not hold to her side of her word, which is a slur on the organiser's integrity. And may affect her furure shoots (thankfully, in reality, most people are wiser than some "sm***a*s")

This is the implication. Should we give him a break when he insist on his "righteousness"?

student said:
A wrong choice of words is not necessarily a disaster. But to persist to insist on one's innocence and righteousness is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

It does not matter if one had been "cheated" by organisers before. All that is required is a simple question such as this; " are the models in bikinis", and the doubt will be clarified.

But ZC said this " If.. agreed ..then...."

Now since this WAS agreed that the shoot was a bikini shoot, it follows that ZC next statement holds -meaning the organiser did not hold to her side of her word, which is a slur on the organiser's integrity. And may affect her furure shoots (thankfully, in reality, most people are wiser than some "sm***a*s")

This is the implication. Should we give him a break when he insist on his "righteousness"?

Hello... Do you mind read the last OT statement in Post #4 first before going on and on? Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.