Model Shoot: Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. That's what we've done too, but it's a trade-off with nice clean face and a good background. Thanx for the suggestion! :)

nemesis32 said:
Np. I guess with strong wind the only way to shoot around it will be to ask her to face the wind! At least, the hair will be flowing to the back and not across the face? ;)

I think we have the same thinking too. I have quite a number of shots of her not smiling, but a lot of my friends said they're not nice. She looks better with smiles.

Will try to post a few shots of her without her smiles. Thanks for sharing your views.

Annery said:
Hmmm.........
I think she look better not smiling.......
cos to me...... her smile does not seem very natural.......
and try not to take close up of her...... it shows all her flaws..... her double eyelid are not balanced on both eyes.......
When she smile too big, it shows too much gum......

Virgo said:
I think we have the same thinking too. I have quite a number of shots of her not smiling, but a lot of my friends said they're not nice. She looks better with smiles.

Will try to post a few shots of her without her smiles. Thanks for sharing your views.
Glad that my comments met your thoughts.....
Your friends all guys har??
Guys like cute girl smiling one lar....... like tat den they will imagine her smiling at them in their dreams..... no guys like a no smiling fierce girl in their dreams...... ;P
I girl mah...... so my view will be different..... but her no smiling pic attracts me more den those smiling pic..... it makes her more mysterious...... :)

Always glad to have girls/ladies giving comments. CS is so filled with guys! :)

Yes, most of my friends are guys. I am a guy too, but me prefer her not to smile. Not really must give a fierce look, but I prefer her giving a non-smiling pose. Yes, it makes her more mysterious. Singing the same tune here. :D

Annery said:
Glad that my comments met your thoughts.....
Your friends all guys har??
Guys like cute girl smiling one lar....... like tat den they will imagine her smiling at them in their dreams..... no guys like a no smiling fierce girl in their dreams...... ;P
I girl mah...... so my view will be different..... but her no smiling pic attracts me more den those smiling pic..... it makes her more mysterious...... :)

few comments to add on :
1.give me a feeling tat she was doing free style posing while photographers triggered away.
2.if sun is strong..try to shoot in shade.
3. some pics r soft.. not the disfuse kind of soft but unsharp soft...dunno the reason..
4. model has good wardrobe:)
5. do feedback to organizers abt hairstyling n timing so that the next shoot will be better

thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing your comments. I'll take note of that in the future.

bedrock said:
few comments to add on :
1.give me a feeling tat she was doing free style posing while photographers triggered away.
2.if sun is strong..try to shoot in shade.
3. some pics r soft.. not the disfuse kind of soft but unsharp soft...dunno the reason..
4. model has good wardrobe:)
5. do feedback to organizers abt hairstyling n timing so that the next shoot will be better

thanks for sharing.

Virgo said:
And where's your postings Robin? :D

I was quite hesitant cause of the little "treaty" we signed.....haha....

It should be fine, as I'm not selling these photos commercially and making a profit out of it. I merely post them for comments and they're for private usage only.

Robin said:
I was quite hesitant cause of the little "treaty" we signed.....haha....

Model is very pretty. But somehow, the photographer is not able to capture it. Photos seem like a messy, can't really figure out what's he's trying to capture... Anyway, just my two cents worth.

Thanks for your input. Hmmm...can you elaborate more, and may be provide some comments on how to improve the shots? Why do you think the shots are messy?

eric69 said:
Model is very pretty. But somehow, the photographer is not able to capture it. Photos seem like a messy, can't really figure out what's he's trying to capture... Anyway, just my two cents worth.

Is this Cindy with any agency?

Virgo said:
Thanx. I just became a father last Sun when my wife gave birth to a girl. So me super busy now, cleaning poos and urine. However, this is nothing compared to the joy of being in fatherhood again. :D

Jio Jio for photoshoot? No problem. Me always ON when it comes to photography! But try to keep me posted in advance, so that I can make prior arrangements. :)

congratulation to you for being a father... :bigeyes:

Yes she is. Got to get the agency's approval first. So can't promise anything, but will try my best to get the agency to organise something. I'm sure they'll be pleased to do so.

tygrr_eyez said:
Is this Cindy with any agency?

OK guys. A lot of fellow CSers have fed back to me that my pics of Cindy looked kind of unclear/not sharp etc.

I've found out the problem and corrected it. Somehow, the link to my PBase site is not the original pics. Some form of degradation took place for these pics. Please re-look at the pics again. These are my original pics.

Sorry... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.