MobileME

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Hi, recently tried a new service provided by Apple called MoibleMe. This service able to sync all your contacts, mails, calendar to the respective pcs or mac and constantly updating the information as and when edited. I particularly like the interface provided by the service, especially the ability to keep files in the folder and extract it out in any system, provided it is a mac or PC installed Safari. :)

The only thing which I dislike, is to install the Safari in the Window system to access the mail in MobileMe :( and need to pay an annual subscription of $100 over for 20 gig storage usage. :sweat:

MobileMe users, please express for your views. Cheers!

Just got my mobileme license box... still have not activte it yet... so cannot say much... but I'm thinking of waiting for iphone 2.0 hack before i activite mobileme...

But I thought IE7 also can run mobileme which claim by Apple..?

Just got my mobileme license box... still have not activte it yet... so cannot say much... but I'm thinking of waiting for iphone 2.0 hack before i activite mobileme...

But I thought IE7 also can run mobileme which claim by Apple..?

I did tried login into Mobileme in IE7, but they prompted me to use Safari or Firefox. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.