MO: 'da LCD Protectors (transferred from MO section)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meng

Apr 19, 2003
www.pbase.com
Would be ordering some for myself, so conducting a MO for this.

Pls visit the following URL and choose the suitable protector for your own camera.
http://www.daproducts.com/proselect.htm

Cost: $12 per piece.

MO Closing date: 18 June 06, Sunday, 12pm.

Payment:I would send a PM to everyone after he has listed his name on this thread, containing the payment details to my POSB A/C. Payment must be made latest by the 4th day (22nd June) after the MO closed. Orders without payment by this date would be cancelled. I would order the items by the 24th June, Saturday.

Collection: Collection would be at AMK/Hougang/CCK and Boonlay MRT stations and nearby during Fri/Sat/Sun.

If you are ok with the above, place your order below and send me a PM with your Name and Contact number:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Pls visit the following URL and choose the suitable protector for your own camera.

Payment:I would send a PM to everyone after he has listed his name on this thread, containing the payment details to my POSB A/C. Payment must be made latest by the 4th day (22nd June) after the MO closed. Orders without payment by this date would be cancelled. I would order the items by the 24th June, Saturday.

Collection: Collection would be at AMK/Hougang/CCK and Boonlay MRT stations and nearby during Fri/Sat/Sun.

If you are ok with the above, place your order below and send me a PM with your Name and Contact number:

1) 'da D2 Protector™ (model 118) x ONE
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) huggable - model 118 x ONE
2) iggy24 - model 110 x ONE
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

3) stinkyfoot17 - MDP-mini x ONE
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

4) hotshot - model 120 x ONE
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

5) ngebor - model 120 x ONE
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

any idea if any one of them fits onto the D200? can't find it in the list...

6) SoToNgMaN - model 115 x ONE
7)
8)
9)
10)

Re: MO: 'da LCD Protectors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) burmesterhifi - model 104 X ONE
8)
9)
10)

You might have to hold on first. They took a while before coming out with the da'protector for the D50 back then too!

enivre said:
any idea if any one of them fits onto the D200? can't find it in the list...

8) aaron80 - model 120 X ONE
9)
10)

9)Minority - 'da Oly Protector™ (Model 104) X ONE
10)

'da D200 Protector™ (model 121) for the Nikon D200.

John Teoh said:
I checked but can't find it. Where you manage to locate it?

9)Minority - 'da Oly Protector™ (Model 104) X ONE
10) John Teoh - model 121 x1

You need to enable Java on your browser to use the site. :)

OT a little:

Is removing the protector difficult (since it's a piece of arcylic, and afixed onto the LCD using adhesives)?

Was wondering if the adhesive would leave streaks behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.