MMCA Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for those who participated in the MMCA#1. The winner result will be announced soon (within 2 weeks).

Question:

1) wat does MMCA means?

2) eh, i just posted a pair of ant in the MMCA-2, am i doing the correct way of posting?

Thanks.

aspire said:
Question:

1) wat does MMCA means?

2) eh, i just posted a pair of ant in the MMCA-2, am i doing the correct way of posting?

Thanks.

1. MMCA = Monthly "Macros and Close-ups" Assignment

2. Click here to see the meaning of the word "Pair. Your shot is not qualified due to both ants are not related. Usually the female ant (Queen) is much bigger in size. You can delete the shot and re-submit.

ok. thanks. i will do a re-submit.

megaweb said:
6 submitted for MMCA#2 so far

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=118975

Go Go Go ...

This assignment will be the last one if the total submission for this month is less than 50.

wah.. the last one also didn't hit 50.. I'm sure more submissions will be in during the last 2 days of the competition.. maybe the rules can be adjusted somehow to bring in more submissions? like, each participant can put up a maximum of 3 images. This may bring in more response.. just a suggestion..

dun wish to see such a good mini-competition come to an end so soon! :(

haha yes, everyone is waiting for the last day then submit the best shot they have till date, if not regret.

Great effort from Megaweb :thumbsup: !

huh... just getting started into macro, i also don't wish to see this competition gone.

Only left 8 days. :gbounce: :rbounce:

No idea what to submit..... :cry:

only nature related pictures allowed? :)

3 more days to go. :sweat:

Today is the last day!!! Quick submit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.