MMCA Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
rncw said:
wahhhh.....

so what will be the topic for the first assignment??? :think:
:kok: :devil: the topic is STILL. Any thing that keeps or stays still in Macro/Closeup .......

Duration so long? Why not make it weekly or every 2 weeks? Too long will make pple lose interest. ;p

P.S I think need to shift all these comments to a discussion thread so that not to mess up this thread.

so assume only photo taken during this period? or old photo can be used?

Falcon said:
Duration so long? Why not make it weekly or every 2 weeks? Too long will make pple lose interest. ;p

P.S I think need to shift all these comments to a discussion thread so that not to mess up this thread.
It is a monthly assignment. People can take their time to shoot and submit their best shot.

chenwei said:
so assume only photo taken during this period? or old photo can be used?
No limit of time frame. It can be old photo.

This is a GREAT idea!! All Photo Gallery sub-forums should have this and as a sticky. :thumbsup:

Go for it guys!!!

must support.

Butts keep pretty still while I'm shooting. ;)

btw, who r the panel of judges?

hi megaweb

great initiative. :thumbsup:

but i suggest you keep two threads, one for questions such as these, and one for the actual entries. :)

wanna ask who the kind sponsors are? (it may seem like an inane question, but i think it's only fair to give due credit to the kind sponsors)

obviousdude said:
wanna ask who the kind sponsors are? (it may seem like an inane question, but i think it's only fair to give due credit to the kind sponsors)
The sponsor is ClubSNAP itself ;) ... take this as part of our giving back to the community.

We are kicking this off with the Macro sub-forum, and will expand to the others as things pick up.

Darren said:
The sponsor is ClubSNAP itself ;) ... take this as part of our giving back to the community.

We are kicking this off with the Macro sub-forum, and will expand to the others as things pick up.
:thumbsup: to ClubSNAP darren :)

Any restriction on PS post processing ?

Is this topic still only on natural objects or can do still life as well?

Hi megaweb, one of the objectives in this assignment is

"Learn to appreciate the natural environment around us".

Just wish to know how do you define natural environment? only plants, insects are to be considered in this assignment then?

Time is running fast ..... next Monday (28th February) 2359 hrs is end line

Post the image here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=112909

tankm said:
Any restriction on PS post processing ?
Yes of course. Minor tweakings of brightness, contrast, saturation, cropping, sharpness are allowed.

shioks76 said:
Is this topic still only on natural objects or can do still life as well?
Apply to all kind of things ..... can be living or non-living thing.

asturias105 said:
Hi megaweb, one of the objectives in this assignment is

"Learn to appreciate the natural environment around us".

Just wish to know how do you define natural environment? only plants, insects are to be considered in this assignment then?
Yes, the object (living or non-living thing) which looks still and stationary will be qualified in this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.