Minolta Singapore Website......

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hi Guyz..and Gals.....

What do you think of the Minolta Singapore website.......i personally feel sad on how tha website (for the photography part) was setup.

It does not provide any good source of product information......existing or past.......

What say you??....

rgds,
Sulhan

sulhan said:
Hi Guyz..and Gals.....

What do you think of the Minolta Singapore website.......i personally feel sad on how tha website (for the photography part) was setup.

It does not provide any good source of product information......existing or past.......

What say you??....

rgds,
Sulhan

yeah... Minolta Singapore is very lousy about the update on what is in their pipeline for product, not like minolta euro who has been distributing email and some update on the next in pipeline.

I think its true, the one who make minolta lose from other big brand is because they don't know how to market their product.

rgds,
Andre

very true, guys. Minolta has a good product but it just can't stand up to nikon and canon's marketing prowess. you do see all the buses going around with canon advertisments, and i think i saw a hasselblad one too, but the only minolta ads are the taxi ones and bus-stop ones with jacelyn tay.
if we could somehow contribute to increasing konica-minolta's popularity in singapore, do you suppose demand will justify a price drop?

wingless84 said:
very true, guys. Minolta has a good product but it just can't stand up to nikon and canon's marketing prowess. you do see all the buses going around with canon advertisments, and i think i saw a hasselblad one too, but the only minolta ads are the taxi ones and bus-stop ones with jacelyn tay.
if we could somehow contribute to increasing konica-minolta's popularity in singapore, do you suppose demand will justify a price drop?

If we help them to sell/market their product, they need to pay us. But there is other things other than "pay" us, why don't they create some event among photographer it will give them a very close target to sell their product. But too bad, minolta marketing is just doing nothing unless we came with some proposal about photograpy event like some forum did (I believe the nature photography has a competition that sponsor by minolta)

rgds,
Andre

Hiee.....

If only they have loan of equipment for try outs during a Minolta outing session......

Hmm.... :think: maybe can try writing to them....

rgds,
sulhan

wingless84 said:
or a petition. we should have enough signatures to make an impact.

a news article? does anyone have connections?

There is a Konica Minolta Photography Club in Singapore. Maybe that could
be a forum for directing suggestions.

sulhan said:
Hi Guyz..and Gals.....

What say you??....

rgds,
Sulhan

now then you realised eh?hehehe. that's why when people asked about minolta products, i will direct them to Europe or USA portal.

I agree with Sulhan. maybe if we can arrange some outing among minolta user and ask the minolta do join this event, its will be better. Like try out the new 80-200 F/2.8 SSM, etc. But I also don't really know how keen they in marketing the new "real photography equipment" outside consumer digital camera because I believe that minolta singapore is not selling the new 80-200 F/2.8 SSM yet

rgds,
Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.