Migrated Singaporean

7. To shoot aunties down under. :bsmilie:

Want hot aunties stay in Singapura. There are more here: :bsmilie:

Plavitec250525.jpg

More like (2), basically try to work overseas just like what many FT in SG did here.
Maybe China, Taiwan, etc yellow skin country
Where my children's can have better primary education.
Which place like Singaporean?
Singapore is dead already ... I need to find a new nest for my children.. Haha
Pulau Ubin? :bsmilie:

More like (2), basically try to work overseas just like what many FT in SG did here.
Maybe China, Taiwan, etc yellow skin country
Where my children's can have better primary education.
Which place like Singaporean?
Singapore is dead already ... I need to find a new nest for my children.. Haha

Why do you think Singapore is dead and the rest of the world is alive? Sometimes, the other side may not be as green as you think it is.
I have worked in UK and US, and frankly, i would rather be in Singapore. The racism, the security issues etc are real, esp in certain areas. I cant even venture out at nights in certain areas of Chicago for example.

Frankly, the education system is even tougher in certain places than in Singapore. For example, Shanghai. The pressure of the kids there to do well is tremendously high. Some of the Shanghaiese are sending their kids here to study. Tells you something, doesnt it?

If you take a look at the world map, singapore is located at the dead end! Sentosa being the ultimate dead island.

The ship at MBS just try to do a U turn back to China!
But I think only a handful richest can board this ship!

Last edited:
If you take a look at the world map, singapore is located at the dead end! Sentosa being the ultimate dead island.

I thought that the south pole was at the bottom of the Earth. We're just at the tip of the malayan peninsula

The ship at MBS just try to do a U turn back to China!
But I think only a handful richest can board this ship!

Now the edited version makes even less sense (and I thought it impossible). :bsmilie:

Now the edited version makes even less sense (and I thought it impossible). :bsmilie:

I believe China is the future. It would be good if our children are educated there.
Singapore just a big warehouse, fuel stop, toilet break, R&R place, laundry house, etc ...

I believe China is the future. It would be good if our children are educated there.
Singapore just a big warehouse, fuel stop, toilet break, R&R place, laundry house, etc ...
You can load up your family into your car, drive up north all the way to China, just follow your Google map,
btw, if you do this in early 70's, the communists will welcome you with their arms wide open, but not sure for now.

The problem is there isn't any "real" Chinese-based primary/secondary school around in singapore anymore. So sad, they have closed down/"converted" my primary and secondary school ...

I had two friends (a couple) who migrated to OZ. They were very successful brokers who earned tons of $$$ and retired early. At that time, I asked them why. They say SG no future, no freedom, oppressive etc.

A few years later, they were back here - with OZ passport I presume. I met them a year or two after their return. Have not contacted them for a long time... not sure if they are still in SG.

Oh well, everyone's free to choose.

I had two friends (a couple) who migrated to OZ. They were very successful brokers who earned tons of $$$ and retired early. At that time, I asked them why. They say SG no future, no freedom, oppressive etc.

A few years later, they were back here - with OZ passport I presume. I met them a year or two after their return. Have not contacted them for a long time... not sure if they are still in SG.

For angmo country, most parent cannot take it ...

they're back as foreign talent

You can load up your family into your car, drive up north all the way to China, just follow your Google map,
btw, if you do this in early 70's, the communists will welcome you with their arms wide open, but not sure for now.

All right!!!! Less crowded train in the morning.

Bye... and don't come back so soon. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

Yes, China has a huge role to play on the global stage as we move forward into the future. Though I'm not sure I agree with you wrt education there. You are of course, welcome to share your experience after you have your children educated there. Start a blog. I'm sure there will be loads of people who are happy to read your reviews about the Chinese education experience. :bsmilie:

All right!!!! Less crowded train in the morning.

Bye... and don't come back so soon. :bsmilie:

What train? :bsmilie:

If TS is hoping to face less congestion in the trains of upcoming Chinese cities, he will be very disappointed. Better do your research before moving here and there. :bsmilie:

http://travel.cnn.com/shanghai/none/excuse-me-professional-peopleshovers-shanghai-metro-741916
^ 2010 article

Last edited:
The problem is there isn't any "real" Chinese-based primary/secondary school around in singapore anymore. So sad, they have closed down/"converted" my primary and secondary school ...

define 'real' chinese-based school. (haha, sorry, just read another thread and the word "define" is stuck in my head...)

Anyway, some China's schools also employ ang mors to teach English. Does this mean the schools are not so 'real'?

seriously, dude, what do you hope to achieve from migration? U seem to swing from work opportunities to education for your kids to living in a country with a bright future. I am not saying that migration is not good or is not an option, but u need to know what you want.