Meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon.edward

Aug 19, 2005
cat2.jpg

you guys will never know the agony of selecting this lame title over the many funny yet indecent ones.
Taken using canon 350D with the kit lense

Sorry ah i posted in the wrong thread!!!

should the focus be on the eyes rather than the nose?

lol yes, but come on its a cute nose right? lol

okok i surrender! lol

Nice close up portrait :D Would ahve been better if you acually bured out the b/g to black :D more impact on the face that was IMHO

simon.edward said:
cat2.jpg

you guys will never know the agony of selecting this lame title over the many funny yet indecent ones.
Taken using canon 350D with the kit lense

SO CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Well I LOVE CATS - SO! Whose cat is this? Is it a stray? So BEAUTIFUL THE EYES!! aiyah - you can just put Miss Beautiful Kitty or Mr Handsome Mistoffeles (he's one of the cats from the musical CATS) or Miss Kuching as a title - don't have to use pussy - and if you MUST USE PUSSY - add a cat after pussy - as in PUSSY CAT - sigh ... whatever happened to the innocence of nursery rhymes such as "PUSSY CAT PUSSY CAT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?":dunno:

Azure said:
Is this a cropped pic, or is this out of the camera, post-processing notwithstanding?

This is how it came out of the camera, i did resize it and cleaned a tiny portion of fur that was drity but thats it.

mau_lover, the kitty is being looked after one of the cleaners where i work, they found it as a tiny kitten and have been looking after it for about 6months i think...here is another pic
i prefer this pic but the eyes dont stand out...
cat3.jpg

by the way, do you have pics of your mau? i have a friend who has a lovely female..i also agree with your comment about innocence but alas i am forever tainted by and idle mind...lol

i love the second one~~!!never see such a beautiful animal pix b4...

i can take no credit..the pic iin itself is ok lah, but the cat was great and i am a dog lover so its hard to say that lol. thanks for your comments :)

I like the perspective on the 1st shot, though I would have liked it more if there was more depth-of-field such that the cat's right eye is clear as well

:)

simon.edward said:
This is how it came out of the camera, i did resize it and cleaned a tiny portion of fur that was drity but thats it.

:thumbsup:

amazing details straight from the camera with only kit lens.

the nose is like pop out of my screen, luckily that is not a tiger :sweat:

overdodo said:
I like the perspective on the 1st shot, though I would have liked it more if there was more depth-of-field such that the cat's right eye is clear as well

:)

i agree with you totally, i think the impact would have been better..

Wai said:
:thumbsup:

amazing details straight from the camera with only kit lens.

the nose is like pop out of my screen, luckily that is not a tiger :sweat:

lol i think i was lucky with that shot cause i took loads and that one seems to be the sharpest the rest were terok! i was not a fan of the kit lens but i think thats cause i have no skill lol of course its not a l lens but cant compare lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.