Meet the photogenics ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
It has been quite a while and it sure is good to be back home again.

These shots have been sitting in my harddrive for quite some time. Presenting, the photogenic avians ...

2004-btbe-01.jpg

Doubtlessly one of the most photogenic bird to be found locally, a member of the familiar bee-eater family, the Blue-tailed Bee-Eater.

2004-pacswallow-01.jpg

The Pacific Swallow is a really handsome bird to grace our skies, it is the dare-devil of the local avian community, darting around carefreely.

2004-sb_munia-01.jpg

Though it may not be the most beautiful of them all, the Scaly-breasted Munia is a class of its own when it comes to posing for the camera ;p

Reflections ...
Mothernature had unleashed its wrath on us, wreaking pain and havoc, it is a reflection of how fragile we can be. At the same time, let us not forget to continue our fight to conserve what is left of our nature scape so that our future generations can all enjoy its beauty in its purest form.

All the best for each and every World of Nature forum member in the year 2005!

For your comments and viewing pleasure. :)

Finally get to see some of your beautiful pics after such a long time :)

huk mate~~ ur darn rite it's quite a while!
gorgeous wk though they're surely nt yr best! :thumbsup:

Hi Avatar

The links on your website does not seem to work in Mozilla Firefox. Has anyone else complained about this?

Beautiful shots pal! Love the background of the munia shot which gives a dreamy effect :thumbsup:

Finally you are back in action with these lovely shots. Good catch bro :thumbsup:

Cheers

Simply beautiful...!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and invaluable feedback. :)

To spindoctor: Thanks for your interest and headsup. I am currently in the process of revamping my personal site, the current code is not very compatible with non IE browsers, the redesign will involve optimization for Safari and Firefox. Thanks again for your feedback. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.