Me-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

major_tom

Dec 3, 2005
am waiting for the me-1 to reach our shores....

tao

Jan 7, 2005
Beach Road
Looking at the kind of interest we get for the ME-1, I am wondering if it is worth setting up a M.O. for it. But of course if the price we get here for this item is low enough, no point for a M.O.

tao said:
Looking at the kind of interest we get for the ME-1, I am wondering if it is worth setting up a M.O. for it. But of course if the price we get here for this item is low enough, no point for a M.O.

If there is MO for ME-1, I am interested.

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
Count me in. I noticed that other countries in the US have stuff which cannot be found here yet. And getting the info is very hard.

uginz

Feb 4, 2004
count me in the mass order too!
35mm macro also :D

KrY0LiT3

Nov 7, 2005
35mm macro i want too! anyone noes the spore price for it?

Sep 27, 2004
Hi guys, I have a question? what exactly is the difference between the EP-6 and the ME-1? :embrass: Please forgive my ignorance. I am a new Olympus DSLR convert...:D

Hacker

Dec 6, 2005
Cyberspace
Johnny Bravo said:
Hi guys, I have a question? what exactly is the difference between the EP-6 and the ME-1? :embrass: Please forgive my ignorance. I am a new Olympus DSLR convert...:D
Bigger eyecup made of flexible rubber which gives better protection when using the camera in strong backlight condition. Also ideal for users wearing glasses. It can be used for E-300 & E-500.

ME-1 is a viewfinder magnifier, so the viewfinder appears larger.

Johnny Bravo said:
For those interested in the eye-cups, the following website (which is also an excellent E-systems reference website) has got photos of the E-300 and E-500 fitted with the E-5 and E-6 eye-cups.

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/ex00-find-acc.html

It shows that the E-5 actually looks better on the E-300, mainly because of the lack of the 'hump'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom