Me-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
am waiting for the me-1 to reach our shores....

Looking at the kind of interest we get for the ME-1, I am wondering if it is worth setting up a M.O. for it. But of course if the price we get here for this item is low enough, no point for a M.O.

tao said:
Looking at the kind of interest we get for the ME-1, I am wondering if it is worth setting up a M.O. for it. But of course if the price we get here for this item is low enough, no point for a M.O.

If there is MO for ME-1, I am interested.

Count me in. I noticed that other countries in the US have stuff which cannot be found here yet. And getting the info is very hard.

count me in the mass order too!
35mm macro also :D

me want also :D

35mm macro i want too! anyone noes the spore price for it?

Hi guys, I have a question? what exactly is the difference between the EP-6 and the ME-1? :embrass: Please forgive my ignorance. I am a new Olympus DSLR convert...:D

Johnny Bravo said:
Hi guys, I have a question? what exactly is the difference between the EP-6 and the ME-1? :embrass: Please forgive my ignorance. I am a new Olympus DSLR convert...:D

Bigger eyecup made of flexible rubber which gives better protection when using the camera in strong backlight condition. Also ideal for users wearing glasses. It can be used for E-300 & E-500.

ME-1 is a viewfinder magnifier, so the viewfinder appears larger.

Johnny Bravo said:
For those interested in the eye-cups, the following website (which is also an excellent E-systems reference website) has got photos of the E-300 and E-500 fitted with the E-5 and E-6 eye-cups.

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/ex00-find-acc.html

It shows that the E-5 actually looks better on the E-300, mainly because of the lack of the 'hump'.

Thanks for the info guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.