McDonalds to release Pig zodiac Doraemon toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is not halal right? :bsmilie:
um not to be understood it is actually an insult to her

Actually she is halal to Muslims unrelated by blood if she converts to Islam and unmarried, confused? It means permissible/lawful, she is halal for a muslim man in marriage, if they so desire.

What makes you so noble that you can insult anyone?

Pig is 100% not halal so no bargaining there.
To correct you again pork is haram (100% not permissible for Muslim to consume)

../azul123

I think there is still some misunderstanding among Singaporean that Malay = Muslim based on some relplies. We have quite a number of Chinese, Ang mo and Indian Muslims living in Singapore too.

Just my 2 cents.

Actually she is halal to Muslims unrelated by blood if she converts to Islam and unmarried, confused? It means permissible/lawful, she is halal for a muslim man in marriage, if they so desire.

Sorry for my mis-understanding.
I thought halal standard is only for food and beverage and not to relatioship.

What makes you so noble that you can insult anyone?

I am deeply sorry for my insult to her and apologise not only to her but extended to all her fans.

To correct you again pork is haram (100% not permissible for Muslim to consume)
../azul123

eh, you read my sentence correctly or not. Or it is just pork but live pig still can? I thought live or dead cannot. :sweat:

Last edited:
Sorry for my mis-understanding.
I thought halal standard is only for food and beverage and not to relatioship.
Halal is not only used for consumption.

I am deeply sorry for my insult to her and apologise not only to her but extended to all her fans.
I am no fan of hers, but it is not nice anyway.

eh, you read my sentence correctly or not.
I read it correctly, pig is different from pork (meat), why your sentence is incorrect, bcos if I am a vet I can still treat a pig so when you use these terms firstly know what you are talking about, if not try not to use them so freely else you confuse yourself and others as well.

../azul123

eh, you read my sentence correctly or not. Or it is just pork but live pig still can? I thought live or dead cannot. :sweat:

You thought wrongly. Cannot consume pork, but if a farmer seeks help to treat his sick pig a Muslim vet can still help safe an animal's life.

../azul123

Last edited:
This thread I believe is meant for MCD and Chinese who are offended by missing Chinese Zodiacs Doraemon toy, so let stick with that and please leave Muslims and or Muslim terms out of it.

../azul123

This thread I believe is meant for MCD and Chinese who are offended by missing Chinese Zodiacs Doraemon toy, so let stick with that and please leave Muslims and or Muslim terms out of it.

../azul123

Yeap. It's just MCD. Don't get too worked up.

Racial harmony, fellows. :) :lovegrin:

Yeap. It's just MCD. Don't get too worked up.

Racial harmony, fellows. :) :lovegrin:

I just want to point out that racial harmony is not achieved thru ignorance, sweeping issue under the carpet, and all get along well.
It is achieved thru communication, clearing out mis-understanding and builing better understanding, and communicating without getting too emotional.

I am grateful for azul to point out my mistakes.

Be honest, how many of you non-muslim know that halal cover everything and not just food and how many know the right understanding with pig vs pork?
Probably there are mis-informed muslim too I guess.

The same way as saying Buddhist cannot eat beef.

Let keep things here clean and civil. Chill bros, the last thread was closed because things were too heated up and I don't think we want to see the same here.

Cheers

I agree. It's just a soft toy, for crying out loud. Cannot collect whole set, become a national issue? Boycott McDonald's? And who is making noise? Kids or adults?

Please lah, this is embarrassing.

If we want to argue and fight, might as well fight over something more serious. Maybe like how non-Muslims can protest about denial of their right to eat real bacon and ham when restaurants gain Halal certification?

I think it is more of a cultural issue. Anyway, it's a personal choice whether to boycott or not; They are individuals just expressing their opinion, there is no right or wrong. We should respect it.

There is nothing embarrassing about the reactions, it is all about consumerism; It's about whether a product has met with the expectations & needs of the targetted consumers. If the reactions are negative, then it shows that the management of the establishment has erred on certain issues.

People, once again, please stick to the topic. Don't let emotion takes over the logic, else you know what you will become.

After iterations of reading, people know what each is saying. Each iteration becomes more refined to the definition and that is knowledge but be humble with your reply; suffix are always the buring fuse in replies.

If you want to express intelligence, learn to control the scope. Thanks :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.