Mazda test driver who killed the sales woman exposed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP got no obligation to delay serving justice for commercial gains of others. This is totally not right. It's like saying whoever has money muscles can bend the law.

:think:

any case will take a very long time to go through court.

its a civil suit, so the TP should not be involved at all.

at most is get them to give advise only ba.

Not sure if I read you post correctly, but the case before the court now is one between the state and the driver, not a civil suit.

There are at least 2 other civil suit waiting for him, one from the BMW driver, one from the family of the sales woman who died, possibily also from Mazda's and the van driver's insurancer.

since u say its 100000000% CLEAR CUT!

why dun you take over this case?

you think everything is so easy one izzit.

and mind you, this is a civil suit, i think you simply do not understand how difficult to prove that he cause the death of the salesgirl.

If i am empowered, i would have.

Even if it is a civil suit, they are alreayd proceeding with the case, the death of a life RESULTED from his reckless heckcare attitude and actions. NOBODY said he is the CAUSE of the death, that will be the determined by investigations (and typically it is rather fast).

and i think you simply do not understand my comment.

Not sure if I read you post correctly, but the case before the court now is one between the state and the driver, not a civil suit.

There are at least 2 other civil suit waiting for him, one from the BMW driver, one from the family of the sales woman who died, possibily also from Mazda's and the van driver's insurancer.

yep.....please bold your words so that the other fella can read!

yep.....please bold your words so that the other fella can read!

sorry i am blind, and anything u like me to do about it?

as if so easy to charge a person in court.

So once someone is involved in a fatal accident, he has to outwardly display grief from then on? Sure, that makes sense..

As I've said, for every action, there's a reaction.
Let's say someone bump into you and cause you to fall down. How would you react if:

1) He helps you up and said " I'm so sorry that I bump into you, are you OK?, Is anything damage ( your camera/handphone/etc ) ? I'm sorry "

or
2) He just turn his head slightly and look at you from the corner of his eyes and than just keep walking away.

How would you feel even if it happens to someone else and you just happen to see the whole thing?

... So lets get rid of anyone who causes a death. An eye of an eye, right? Ever heard Mahatma Ghandi's version of the quote?

I don't think anyone here is asking for " an eye for an eye ". Given his reaction, people are just piss that he's still on the road, don't give a damn, and is even considering getting a even faster set of wheels which in turn may expose other road user to danger.

Ghandi? How many of us can practise what he preach? I can't, can you?

Innocent until proven guilty. Statistically most drivers who get into accidents are much more likely to drive carefully. Whether or not he gives a **** about that woman doesn't change the fact that no one enjoys getting into car accidents.

This one I agreed with you.
Only problem with Mr Lee is that, unlike statistic, at least going by his postings on the internet ( and we're on the internet ), the accident don't seem to have make him a more careful driver.

Though I'm not sure if he gives a **** about causing a woman to die, or if he enjoyed getting into an accident, it don't seem like the accident have any impact on him as well, this makes him a danger to others.

Statistically most drivers who get into accidents are much more likely to drive carefully. Whether or not he gives a **** about that woman doesn't change the fact that no one enjoys getting into car accidents.

while most drivers will drive more carefully after getting into accident, he is probably the minority who became even more reckless and aggressive, and that's what causes the public uproar
mcf1sy3.png

Still power hungry for faster cars, and eating (racing) with other cars on the road

fiatsc5.png

205km/h :think:

sorry i am blind, and anything u like me to do about it?

as if so easy to charge a person in court.

No, it's difficute to cahrge someone in court and I'm glad it's this way, else everyone of us may end up in court over minor cases.

The issue here is that this is a very serious case, as I've mentioned earlier, 1 person died, 3 more were injured, an accident over 2 carraigeway going in diff direction, 3 vehs were involved with the Mazda flipping over and most importantly, the reaction of the driver after the accident. Going by the news report today, even the court is viewing this as a serious case, so serious that the court took the unusual step of suspending his licence before the case is over and he's found guilty. So my question still stays, why the long delay? Was the investigation really so diff that it have to take 18 mths?

No, it's difficute to cahrge someone in court and I'm glad it's this way, else everyone of us may end up in court over minor cases.

The issue here is that this is a very serious case, as I've mentioned earlier, 1 person died, 3 more were injured, an accident over 2 carraigeway going in diff direction, 3 vehs were involved with the Mazda flipping over and most importantly, the reaction of the driver after the accident. Going by the news report today, even the court is viewing this as a serious case, so serious that the court took the unusual step of suspending his licence before the case is over and he's found guilty. So my question still stays, why the long delay? Was the investigation really so diff that it have to take 18 mths?

what i understand it takes about 3 mths to charge a people for a simple case, but this is very complex. many points to prove. it can take up to 3 years to finally lay down a sentence. 18mths is nothing.

what i understand it takes about 3 mths to charge a people for a simple case, but this is very complex. many points to prove. it can take up to 3 years to finally lay down a sentence. 18mths is nothing.

Actually, depanding on the investigating officer and the case itself, a person can be charge as soon as 3 weeks. 1 week to investigate and summit to AG office, another week for AG office to look through it and make a decision, 3rd week to get everything in place to charge. Happen to my friend who was in a minor traffic accident, no injury but damage a lamp post.

And yes, do agreed that it may take up to 3 years to complete the whole case and pass sentance. Point here is, if this have been just another accident, though not discounting the loss of a life, no one would have paid much attention to the 18 mths investigation.

The uproar arised because of his seemingly unremoseful attitude, eagerness to get another faster car and the possible danger to other roadusers sinces he's still allowed on the roads.

For all we know, he may have been scared shi*less right after the accident, but as time goes by, he maybe under the impression that since the police took no action for so long, the police may not consider it a serious accident, it's just another accident, no big deal, accidents happen all the time everyday. This delay and misconception may have fuel his " don't worry, no big deal " attitude, and for a driver with his kind of driving style, another accident is waiting to happen.

Who will it be next?

Are you not piss at the possibility? I know I am.

Mmmmm maybe he is a elite? That's why he so bo chap....

elite supervisor? :think:

haha or maybe his father is elite.... well he put his occupation as supervisor, pay 1800.00 but fine print states he is working in Father's company......

exactly who is he?

everyone is saying like know about his background..so who is he?

exactly who is he?

everyone is saying like know about his background..so who is he?

According to papers he was a warehouse supervisor working in his father's company drawing a pay of SGD 1800.00

Later now that he is charged, he is now a purchaser for a petroleum company.

Anyway he is rich kid.... heard that his car was a gift from the father.

the worst that can happen to him, is that he will stay in changi hotel for 5 years and then, migrate to other countries. :sticktong

I pity the salegirl's parents, lost their daughter just like that. :cry:

haha or maybe his father is elite.... well he put his occupation as supervisor, pay 1800.00 but fine print states he is working in Father's company......

ooppss maybe left out pay $1800...exclude profit sharing..

I hope the next news to come is jail term for this idiot. Took them so long to suspend his lisence.

I'm massively pissed.

Actually, depanding on the investigating officer and the case itself, a person can be charge as soon as 3 weeks. 1 week to investigate and summit to AG office, another week for AG office to look through it and make a decision, 3rd week to get everything in place to charge. Happen to my friend who was in a minor traffic accident, no injury but damage a lamp post.

And yes, do agreed that it may take up to 3 years to complete the whole case and pass sentance. Point here is, if this have been just another accident, though not discounting the loss of a life, no one would have paid much attention to the 18 mths investigation.

The uproar arised because of his seemingly unremoseful attitude, eagerness to get another faster car and the possible danger to other roadusers sinces he's still allowed on the roads.

For all we know, he may have been scared shi*less right after the accident, but as time goes by, he maybe under the impression that since the police took no action for so long, the police may not consider it a serious accident, it's just another accident, no big deal, accidents happen all the time everyday. This delay and misconception may have fuel his " don't worry, no big deal " attitude, and for a driver with his kind of driving style, another accident is waiting to happen.

Who will it be next?

Are you not piss at the possibility? I know I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.