Maybe a big trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bit

Feb 28, 2004
I brought a DC on Apr. 1st and the LCD doesn't work one day later. Could I take my money back from the saler by returning the DC.
Is there anyone have the same experience? Thanks a lot.

bit said:
I brought a DC on Apr. 1st and the LCD doesn't work one day later. Could I take my money back from the saler by returning the DC.
Is there anyone have the same experience? Thanks a lot.

Bought from shop with warranty ? Probably you can exchange for another DC but not getting your money back...

Sure. I brought a brand new DC from Sim Lim Square.
I have talked with the saler this afternoon and have to go to another place on next Monday.

Is there anyone that knows the rules of how to return unwanted product back?

Thanks.

Normally, the norm is that one can do a 1-1 exchange within 7 days.
Just go back to the shop, and insist that you do an exchange. But try to do it ASAP.

The Shop will only be able to do a 1-to-1 exchange:

1: If your camera's warranty card has not been send/mail. In the situation if your warranty card has been sent/mail, you will need to send your camera to the camera service center for exchange/repair.

2: Of case your camera must not show any sign of self inflated scratches or damages.

3: You still have the original receipt of the purchase.

Like Simon said if it with the warranty unsent and immediately after purchase and condition is as you bought it then the shop should exchange it for you 1 to 1. Snag also is right with the one week 1 to 1 exchange but in reality and from experience if you buy from Sim Lim chances are they will not give you a 1 to 1 but will ask you to go to another of their shop to change or maybe even to the agent. Be careful where you buy it from. I would rather pay 10 or 20 bucks extra but get the service I want rather than get the cheapest price with a cheap service.

So bad, have to go to another agent next Monday.
I feel so disappointed about the experience of purchasing.

Thank you, all guys who gave me advice on that problem.

Try not to buy cameras from Sim Lim Square (except maybe Alan Photo). That's all I can advise.

thanks for advice.
I exchanged a new one this afternoon. I spent extra nearly 10 hours and 10 bucks travelling expenses on it.
I know the damage rate of digital camera is very small but I encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.