May he be well and happy!

And what is wrong with our 'Ordinary Senior Citizen' ?? You mean you never see old people in Wheelchair before ?? Better wish that when you get to his age, if you can get to his age, you don't need someone to change your diapers or spoon feed you...

I doubt can get old till that age. Either I'd die cleaning some tables at hawker center, fast food restaurant, or toilet at Changi, or die of heart attack upon seeing my medical expenses.

Or died kena heat stroke for standing at Hong Lim Park too long and too often. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Bad XMM... U can't mention that keyword. The end is upon us... I mean the mod is upon this thread. :bsmilie:

....... she is a ticking time-bomb ....... we are gonna end with a blast ....... :bsmilie:

Don't know:dunno: was once told off by moderator when talking EXACTLY the same thing:sweat::dunno::dunno:

Maybe u are not xmm or not even xmm wannabe, or easily mistook as xmm type..... That's why. :bsmilie:

Maybe u are not xmm or not even xmm wannabe, or easily mistook as xmm type..... That's why. :bsmilie:

maybe:dunno: so un democratic! unfair treatment. Color eyed. LOL

The anguish!!!

What anguish? The end?
Not yet!!!
It's time to put this thread on track ..... for that, we will need a little co-operation and alot of restrain from you guys ..... and that "bad xmm" too ..... :bsmilie: ....

Anyhow, what is the job of a Minister Mentor?

i am thinking to buy his new book.:D

to be the Mentos Freshmaker

....I thought it was more like of a sage or an Empress Dowager ...... so he is from a confectionery ? You are really all out to derail this thraed aren't you, you naughty little xmm? :think:

Last edited:
Anyhow, what is the job of a Minister Mentor?

Not sure, but I could be wrong. Here's my attempt to answer that question.

To train the juniors humility by making comments, which leads the juniors have to apologize to the offended countries.

Not sure, but I could be wrong. Here's my attempt to answer that question.

To train the juniors humility by making comments, which leads the juniors have to apologize to the offended countries.

Is he the only one with that ability? What about the Emeritus Senior Minister, shouldn't he also be playing that role?