May 2009: Pentaxians Nature Reserve Photo Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's cos i often leave the SD card in my laptop card reader. heard that it shortens the lifespan of the SD card as the computer is often accessing the drive root. :nono:

accessing/read no problem... oni when u write than the lifespan will shorten... :)

accessing/read no problem... oni when u write than the lifespan will shorten... :)

yeah i just saw the 'comments' part of the article on DPS. turns out the part abt leaving the card in the com will kill it is total BS.

pentaxians

IMGP0161.jpg

IMGP0164.jpg

IMGP0165.jpg

IMGP0166.jpg

IMGP0168.jpg

Heh... I would caption this "Mushi mushi?" :D
No offense I hope... ;p

You mean "moshi moshi?"?

I was thinking more along the line that terrance looks really like a commando on a mission with his camo jungle hat, serious expression, and holding his cam like a weapon. :bsmilie:

Oops.. forgot to continue. Here we go!

538264234_trWxv-XL.jpg

gritty brown

538266007_bJyHJ-XL.jpg

ant on a spiral

538264958_6L78b-XL.jpg

leaf detail

Portraits of pentaxians..

538263060_wgxnR-XL.jpg

538264512_Z9T5Q-XL.jpg

538262677_2hNLs-XL.jpg

Heh... I would caption this "Mushi mushi?" :D
No offense I hope... ;p

no worries but what is "mushi mushi" ? anyway tks to darrrrrrrrrr for the shot... i didnt know i look so serious :bsmilie:

kingston class 6 8gb sdhc. will try it out a few more times and with a few more sd cards see if the problem persists & try to troubleshoot.

I'm using LEXAR SDHC 4GB Platinum II 60x as my main card. It came with a SD card reader and software for data recovery. So far no problem.

Also has a Kingston 4GB SDHC (got it free) as backup and kept inside the battery grip.

I may buy another 8GM LEXAR as my first choice although Sandisk is okay.

no worries but what is "mushi mushi" ? anyway tks to darrrrrrrrrr for the shot... i didnt know i look so serious :bsmilie:

"moshi moshi" is like "hello" on the telephone in japanese haha. looks like u are answering a phone call on yr camera

Haha... tks everyone for yr kind comment and also so "look me up"
anyway I must confess last sat shoot was really enjoyable...
hopefully next month will be a lesser walk...:p

then i guess i better get myself a marco lens fast... cant let you guys have all the fun mah :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.