Matrix Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that the indian family was to create a sense of karma, without having too many laughters from the audiences..

Zplus said:
Just watched part 3. Quite good imho. But seems a little rushed, as if the bros were trying to beat lotr screening. Anyway, on to the theories....

Why smith can fly?
In Part 2, Smith said some parts of Neo copied onto him as he was killed in Part One. And so he became what he was. But he did not know how to fly then. The Oracle in part 3 also confirms this that he was the opposite of Neo.

Who is seti?
No idea... i think she is the product of the 2 indians. But she was not created by the machine and so has no real purpose in the Matrix. The station was a void between the Matrix and the machine city. And so she was temporarily safe there. The Deal with the Oracle was to bring her to the Matrix to let her live. The only way is thro the frenchie's smuggle machine. WHich I suppose he uses to transport werewolves, vampires and sprits from time to time..... Besides, being a program without a purpose, I guess the Oracle thought her the ways which the rest of the kids in her room did in part one.

Now awaiting.... LOTR!!!!

Smith flying: i think he can fly because he absorbed the oracle. cuz oracle and the architect are the creators of the matrix, and absorbing her grants smith the access to change some of the rules and perimeters of the 'world' to himself.

sati is a program that govern the sun i think, from what the oracle said to her at the end of the movie 'did you do that for him?'
but the notion of programs mating to form newer programs is still a mystery. perhaps it's like Java, where an object in a project can be taken out as a seperate class of it's own to be copied/used somewhere else, but yet remain inside the original project to do its job as it was intended to be.

lastly, contrary to most beliefs that the machines needed neo to 'link' to smith to be able to destroy him, i think it's not correct, as neo pointed out the the 'boss' that smith was a virus that even the machines will not be able to handle, so logically speaking, the machines will not be able to formulate a cure if they ever came into contact with smith one way or another. smith has to be taken out by neo as the main sourcecode of the virus is in neo himself, so with neo dying, the source dies, and the replicated properties of smith which was passed on to everybody he infected dies along with the absence of the source code, leaving the victims intact.

phew... :sweat:

That's what most believed, that Smith is now the saviour of the matrix.

I thought this matrix, was a matrix within matrix. Watch until I go blur :eek:

espn said:
That's what most believed, that Smith is now the saviour of the matrix.

I thought this matrix, was a matrix within matrix. Watch until I go blur :eek:

u r not alone :bsmilie:

I dun think anyone here who watched the show didn't get blur :D

There are too many answers left ununswered, so I there must be something more to it... (which should be covered in the game to be released). However, it's the feeling that we're being led to believe that all our questions are to be answered in Part 3 that disappointed me.

Part 1 was fantastic, part 2 was too much in the face and no thought needed, part 3 was frustrating cos my questions weren't answered there...

Watched it with my galfriend.

She was laughing at the last fight scene, when neo and smith started flying all over the screen like superman and batman.... :bsmilie:

got irritated for a while, but then I felt that the directors seem to be running out of ideas and threw this scene as a final climax to a 2 hour show. Too much time spent on explaining stuff in the beginning of the movie that confused us even more.

The last fight scene feels very similar to the Japanese anime Dragon Ball. :D

In Reloaded, I thought that Neo flew too many times. First time OK, cool. Saving Morpheus in the nick of time, cool. Saving Trinity the same way... *yawn*. Escaping from Smith - how? Fly lor. *yawn*

Looks like I'll just wait for the video of Revolutions rather than watch it in the theatre.

BTW Terminator 3 was REALLY boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.