Matrix Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought a really cool ending would be if Neo being the anti-Smith, instead does the assimilation trick on Smith, and uses that to whack BugFace.
and BugFace is actually from a city of humans who have chosen themselves as the technocrat elites and lives isolated in their luxury -- explaining the human-centric approach to the Matrix. the bugs just crawl around when their sub-par programs in the Matrix can evolve love and offsprings?

:bsmilie:

Very soon Matrix Reinstalled, predicted Dec 2004 :devil:

Larry said:
hmmm if i not wrong they did give an explanation (of sorts) in the first Matrix. they liquify the dead and feed it intravenously back to the plugged-in bodies. since the bodies don't move much, they shouldn't need much nutrition.
actually curious more on fuels, Zionists get it from? Wind energy? LOL
food can eat modified fungus and use light bulbs for greens.

I thought a good move was to dump all the effects right at the end such that after the show people would have a better impression.

thought the upside down running thugs were dumb... if they could be "patched" to do that why not just give them the ability to take more damage and have 99% hit rate? takes less CPU cycles LOL.

espn said:
:bsmilie:

Very soon Matrix Reinstalled, predicted Dec 2004 :devil:
Matrix Restored from 1999 Backup Copy thought lost in the Great Microwave Fire of Miramax Studio 12.

I thought the CG was fantastic, although the facial expressino engine needs tweaking -- Smiths' too rubbery and the rest's just feel simple texture maps LOL.

I think the use of Indians at the station was just to weave the word "KARMA" in without making too many of the audience laugh.

I think the Oracle had foreseen EVERYTHING, but parallel developments that needed an uncertainty principle like Neo to toss the coin.

I think the black cat is actually an agent that smooths out kinks, like an Auto-smooth or a bicubic resampler to work BugFace hacks back into the fabric.

And why does BugFace copy Finding Nemo's school of jacks? they do better impressions! ;p

HelmetBox said:
The starting of this post did touch on why smith could fly, I think its a reasonable explaination. He's neo's balance anyway, so the more powerful neo gets, the more powerful he gets.
Hmmm, which means NEO also can "hack" other programs like The oracle? :eek:

I believe Smith got the flying power from the Oracle who together with the Architect, designed and modified the Matrix. Smith even called her "mom". I really love the phrase spoken so well by the new actress : "EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BIGINNING HAS AN END" :cool:

Vilya said:
I believe Smith got the flying power from the Oracle who together with the Architect, designed and modified the Matrix. Smith even called her "mom". I really love the phrase spoken so well by the new actress : "EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BIGINNING HAS AN END" :cool:

Well done lah! Avatar also changed to gif liaoz! :D

I do find it a little farny that they had to change the storyline because the original oracle didn't agree to star in Revolutions and they had to find another stand in....... Further confuses the already confusing plot! :bsmilie:

I think one of the first few posts said that the original Oracle died right? As in, the first actress died. So they had to get a replacement. Smith could probably fly, like i said, because he wasn't bounded by the rules of the matrix.

OzOn3 said:
I think one of the first few posts said that the original Oracle died right? As in, the first actress died. So they had to get a replacement. Smith could probably fly, like i said, because he wasn't bounded by the rules of the matrix.

If i didn't remember wrongly, she didn't want to star in it due to some disagreements. Oh well, doesn't matter :D

HelmetBox said:
If i didn't remember wrongly, she didn't want to star in it due to some disagreements. Oh well, doesn't matter :D
nope, the original Oracle, Gloria Foster passed away, she finish shooting her scenes in Reloaded but not Revolutions.

Just watched part 3. Quite good imho. But seems a little rushed, as if the bros were trying to beat lotr screening. Anyway, on to the theories....

Why smith can fly?
In Part 2, Smith said some parts of Neo copied onto him as he was killed in Part One. And so he became what he was. But he did not know how to fly then. The Oracle in part 3 also confirms this that he was the opposite of Neo.

Is Neo dead?
I think in the end of part 3 he is dead... as a human anyway. He was used as a conduit by the machine so that when he was infected, the machine could use Neo to eradicate Smiths. In any case, trinity was dead and there wasn't anything much that he waned to live for.

Who is seti?
No idea... i think she is the product of the 2 indians. But she was not created by the machine and so has no real purpose in the Matrix. The station was a void between the Matrix and the machine city. And so she was temporarily safe there. The Deal with the Oracle was to bring her to the Matrix to let her live. The only way is thro the frenchie's smuggle machine. WHich I suppose he uses to transport werewolves, vampires and sprits from time to time..... Besides, being a program without a purpose, I guess the Oracle thought her the ways which the rest of the kids in her room did in part one.

The Spoon!?
The spoon was used by a kid in part one. Who is the kid is anyone's guess. The spoon in the real world is not really teh same spoon and the "nerd" (rightfully named "the kid" from animatrix) simpy passes it to Neo symbolically.... btw animatrix tells you who this guy is.

Is Zion another program?
No, its real. Part 3 made sure of that.

;)

Now awaiting.... LOTR!!!!

One thing I find it strange. If the machines can fly and create advance robots and ships, why can't they create solar panels above the dark clouds to harvest the unlimited solar power from the sun ? Why do they still need to use humans to generate power for them ?

well thats what I've alwasy been saying...all the theories are a result of pple having too much time amidst the different parts of the trilogy, all trying to see if they can "guess" what happens next in the next part, from information in the previous part...where actaully there is nothing much to theorize.

matrix 4? sathi as the one? heheh :p

OzOn3 said:
IWell amidst all these theories, the wachoskies could ultimately just want a great action movie :D

art2d2 said:
One thing I find it strange. If the machines can fly and create advance robots and ships, why can't they create solar panels above the dark clouds to harvest the unlimited solar power from the sun ? Why do they still need to use humans to generate power for them ?
cos the clouds fry anything electrical that goes thru them i think. e.g. the squids and NEO's hovercraft all died when they were charging thru the clouds.

StreetShooter said:
That was always the weak point of the Matrix story. Gimme a break. But then I tell myself - hey, it's just a story, enjoy it!

Nothing is as ridiculous as the ending in Total Recall, where they held their breaths until the planet was re-atmospherized. But hey it was still a good movie.

Suspend your disbelief, and just enjoy it.

The REAL stupid thing was all their blood vessels and tissues were ready to burst due to low pressure and yet suddenly became ok again when the atmosphere was created.

Just discovered another dimension for Matrix ...

Just click here !!

eyes_40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.