Massive Full-Time Photographers Hiring! (Urgent)

LumierePhotography

Jul 31, 2015
Yishun
Hello folks,

My company (Lumiere Photography Pte Ltd.) is looking to hire a full-time photographer. We are looking for passionate and preferably experienced photographers for this position. Those who are looking to pursue a career in photography would be advised to contact us. Strong inter-personal skills are a major requirement for us as well.

Your Job-scope would entail:
- Event coverage photography
- Studio Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Corporate Portraiture
- Editing work in LR or PS
- Misc. Administration work
- Having some experience with video and Premiere/After Effects would be an excellent plus
- It would also be best if you have a serviceable photography kit which you can use for assignments handed to you

Please email a short writeup about your self and the necessary details (name/age/sex/gear/education), and your portfolio to me at:

photographerrecruitment@LumierePhotographySg.com

Cheers,
Shao
Co-Founder
Lumiere Photography and Videography

Hi SHao,
I just dropped you an email about 2 days ago. Hope that you had received it.

Thanks.

Dominick Ho

Hello folks,

My company (Lumiere Photography Pte Ltd.) is looking to hire a full-time photographer. We are looking for passionate and preferably experienced photographers for this position. Those who are looking to pursue a career in photography would be advised to contact us. Strong inter-personal skills are a major requirement for us as well.

Your Job-scope would entail:
- Event coverage photography
- Studio Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Corporate Portraiture
- Editing work in LR or PS
- Misc. Administration work
- Having some experience with video and Premiere/After Effects would be an excellent plus
- It would also be best if you have a serviceable photography kit which you can use for assignments handed to you

Please email a short writeup about your self and the necessary details (name/age/sex/gear/education), and your portfolio to me at:

photographerrecruitment@LumierePhotographySg.com

Cheers,
Shao
Co-Founder
Lumiere Photography and Videography

Hi Shao, just emailed to you.

Thanks.