Thank u very much

can you read the thread title?
this is for nikon D70.

you could post in buy and sell.

You've done me a great favour. Thanks man

Did you got your batt grip?
How you have much fun with it.

D70 grip update!

I'm awaiting the sample from this company called "Tin Mah" within the next 12 days (normal air mail) and will agree to purchase/decline to purchase once the sample arrives. Gonna get you guys the best made ones around I promise! Cheers!

Price MIGHT be lower once I confirm the purchase - dealer does not want to decide price now if I haven't confirmed the goods.

Regards
ParkertR

Hi parkerTR,

The grip I got from you, the battery holder seems to have some problem. I loaded fresh set of rechargeable AAs and took only 1 shot, the battery run-out! Put those batteries into other cameras its ok. Tried 3 set of fresh batteries, same problem. Can work only with the EN-EL3 batteries. Any solution?

Max 2.8

Hi parkerTR,

The grip I got from you, the battery holder seems to have some problem. I loaded fresh set of rechargeable AAs and took only 1 shot, the battery run-out! Put those batteries into other cameras its ok. Tried 3 set of fresh batteries, same problem. Can work only with the EN-EL3 batteries. Any solution?

Max 2.8

hi Max,
that's very strange! you did insert the batteries the right way right? *hmmm* I used the AA's once for testing purposes and it wasnt a problem - I didn't use rechargeables though - I used duracell's.

were the batteries all of the same type? - same brand/rating?

Hi, is the vertical grip compatible to D70S? If so please include me in as well (if it is not too late)

Thanks

ParkertR said:
hi Max,
that's very strange! you did insert the batteries the right way right? *hmmm* I used the AA's once for testing purposes and it wasnt a problem - I didn't use rechargeables though - I used duracell's.

were the batteries all of the same type? - same brand/rating?

Hi ParkertR,
if its inserted wrong way, it wouldn't have power-up. The camera switched on with full bar, but after 1 shot, it will go flat, battery symbol blink and will not fire.

snemeis said:
Hi, is the vertical grip compatible to D70S? If so please include me in as well (if it is not too late)

Thanks

Would like to withdraw from this MO. Thanks. Apologies.

airnosaj said:
Hmmm...interesting man...can use both Nikon ENEL3 and AA batts:). They also provide a free adapter for AA batts;). But the delivery date for current orders is 30 June man:(...so long

Exchange rate plus shipping will add up to $300+... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.