[Mass Sale] Jenis JND70 Vertical Battery Grip $245

Status
Not open for further replies.
upz for ParkertR

Well.. guys.. I think ParkertR has done a good effort here... give him some patience more... ;) Meanwhile... juz keeps ya finger cross that he'll be able to gets the deal...

Hi guys. It's been a very long and frustrating evening. I'm sorting out the details as you are reading this message - will post another message here in about 30mins and send PM's to those who have paid. Thanks!! Sorry to have kept u all waiting!

Last talked to the supplier at 1800hrs SG time and it was a long and pretty frustrating talk.

The situation now is that I will source for another alternative in getting the Jenis JND70 Grips. My HK contact has had the last straw of my patience and unless he offers a better deal, I will not be in contact with him for a long time.

Witness and Yulee have already paid for the grips and they may choose for either

1. Refund of the money
2. Wait a couple weeks for me to source for a dealer and bring in the grips for them at the said price as I have advertised - no extra charges. I will honor my sale price.

Please PM me your decision.

A little fill-in for those who wish to know the details
-------------------------------------------------
About a week ago, the supplier of the grips inform me that I can make a purchase of the grips at a said price. He asks me to pre-order minimum 20 pieces - I make the order but did not lay down any cash as he did say that I did not have to pay for making my pre-order - only pay when stocks are ready for shipping.

On Sunday, I receive and email that the grips are in, but at 60% increase in price! I was furious and I made a call to speak to him. He has since declined to honor his original asking price for the twenty sets that were pre-ordered and I have had a few heated telephone conversations since.

I have decided not to pursue this order through him anymore and will source for other sources to purchase the grips if people are still interested.

Thank you all for your patience. I am very sorry to have not been able to deliver the goods this time round.

Working to get things in order,
ParkertR

Hi ParkertR

Sorry to hear that but I believe members will understand the effort and problem you have gone thru to conduct the MO.

Cheers
John

LATEST:

have found a new supplier who has stock of the JND70 - "Professional" version with the LCD panel - not sure what the LCD panel shows but will keep you guys informed. Price is more at SGD$300.

he apparently can bring in the JND70 grip that you guys are waiting for - the "Classic" version at the same price i quoted $245.

Will have more news by end of this week.

Big thank you to ParkertR for organising this M.O! :cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

Update:
1. Negotiating with new supplier on qty he will sell at a good price.
2. Have found another company "Tai Jin" who is making D70 grips with shutter release - apparently like a hybrid of the harbotronics and Jenis. Trying to get more information. This is also apparently cheaper than both.

thanks!

ParkertR said:
Update:
1. Negotiating with new supplier on qty he will sell at a good price.
2. Have found another company "Tai Jin" who is making D70 grips with shutter release - apparently like a hybrid of the harbotronics and Jenis. Trying to get more information. This is also apparently cheaper than both.

thanks!

Awesome! :vhappy:

Kudos Bro... :thumbsup:

Juz thought that came in my mind. These grips can take 2 ENEL3 batt... If I use one third party (Eastgear) ENEL3, and one Original Nikon ENEL3. And I believe they were different in Ampheres. Will this causes any problems? Or should we use all the same Nikon one or 3rd party one together only? :)

Thanks again for the effort...

Personally i think its not advisable... same goes for normal batt like e.g AAs... shouldn't mixed with other brand or use in conjunction with older batt...

Update: still awaiting news from supplier - he's a reliable guy, my fault that he hasnt replied cos i told him to contact me only when stuff is ready :p i can call and bug him though :D hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.