Mass Order for FZ20 Tube Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS it too late to add the step down ring?

revolushun said:
IS it too late to add the step down ring?

:cry: I guess it's too late liao..no response no more....should have come in early... :(

ai... over le ah... me also thinking of.. :dunno:

ETboy said:
ai... over le ah... me also thinking of.. :dunno:

hi, he will only ship out on saturday. so anyone who wants to add whatever items. please tell me by friday 8pm.

ohmymy said:
hi, he will only ship out on saturday. so anyone who wants to add whatever items. please tell me by friday 8pm.

I want 62mm - 72mm black tube adapter and a 62mm center grid lens cap. ALL BLACK COLOR please. Thanks a million. ;) :thumbsup:

am i able to use back the original lens hood ?

ohmymy said:

Im so sorry for all the trouble thank you so much for helping to organize this. :D

To confirm my total order, it's a tube adapter and step down ring (62mm to 55mm) BOTH BLACK

Thank you once again for the effort.

ETboy said:
am i able to use back the original lens hood ?

i believe u can b'cos the tube adapter has a detachable portion with a 72mm thread which will fit the original lens hood.

Hi,

I have PM all buyers regarding the payment. Will arrange for the meet up once I received the items hopefully by this Friday.

donkuok said:
I want 62mm - 72mm black tube adapter and a 62mm center grid lens cap. ALL BLACK COLOR please. Thanks a million. ;) :thumbsup:
hi ohmymy, it's 62mm center grid. anyway, thanks a lot for the MO.

Collected the tube adapter from ohmymy, and I think it is really tough for her to get it really organized.

With various different options, different payment mode, different people with nicks but neither know their names nor faces, I admire ohmymy's generosity in making this mass order happened.

Thanks a lot, ohmymy!!! :rbounce: :cheers: :cheergal:

P/S: How's your computer already? Did the video card spoilt? pm if need help.

JimDavis said:
Collected the tube adapter from ohmymy, and I think it is really tough for her to get it really organized.

With various different options, different payment mode, different people with nicks but neither know their names nor faces, I admire ohmymy's generosity in making this mass order happened.

I second that. A big contribution to forum members. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

JimDavis said:

thx for the offer. went to buy the cheapest graphic card at sim lim. installed liao. working fine. so confirmed is the graphic card being faulty.

btw, thx to all who offered me advice on how to fix the problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.