Marketplace: Product Not As Advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think its a problem to say that he is a FT doctor. He didn't say that "foreigners are cheats" or "doctors are cheats". He just provided identifying characteristics.

Also, I think there is noting wrong with you saying you are scammed by a Singaporean. Every country has scammers so it's no skin off my nose.

Does it matter if the seller is a foreign talent or a doctor? You can be fooled by anyone........please leave the persons gender/race/nationality out. There are bad people everywhere......how would you feel if I say that I was scammed by a Singaporean? Not all wrongs are done by foreigners here.......

This reminds me of US eBay buyers who think they should not buy from outside the US as they think you will have a much higher chance of getting scammed, I told them in the ebay discussion group that I was scammed 5x by US sellers! And once by an Australian seller, so bad apples are everywhere, also in your own group (if you think in 'you and me') :)

HS

So who's disappointed? The man or the woman? ;)

usually the guy as guys look at a woman as a woman. the bride will only find out when she found the dirt under the carpet. (ie, beer, football, etc)

after wedding? no, i tested mine b4 the wedding. and it was the best. keke :sticktong

you naughty naughty:nono:

but i am sure she was just as eager whats under the blanket.

Just do a proper check and buy from those with good records? (now, where is the sellter rating feature)

I have seen some who advertised DSLR with little or no use. But shuttle count is 30K?!
Somemore have the cheek to tell me can last 250K, so 30K is 12% only Phew!

thankfully so far so good for me.
if the seller doesn't sound right during the exchanges of calls or sms, the deal is probably not going to be right...

after wedding? no, i tested mine b4 the wedding. and it was the best. keke :sticktong

Why must test ah? You mean you didn't get it NIB? :bsmilie:

DITTO what Zac said.

Use an LED torch, regardless of night or dayt to check interior and exterior.

I once almost got taken in by a FT doctor at NUH who advertised and insisted that his German lens was a cond 9 or 10, with SLIGHT dust when in fact it looked like a sandstorm went through it, and also clearly looked fogged, the effects of which showed up on test photos I took.

I didn't want to mention his nick, so I provided specific hints.

hmmmm ...

FT =full time or foreign talent??

doc at NUH, German lens, intriguing :)

hmmmm ...

FT =full time or foreign talent??

doc at NUH, German lens, intriguing :)

Not a Locum, I think.

And Thanks Vince, for pointing that out. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.