Man Utd XVI: Quest of the Title - Return to winning way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT 0-0 nice play by Di Maria but dun what happen to the rest? RVP n Rooney should have got 2 each? And what is the defence doing playing long balls?!!??

Poor play out of defence.. Think they are worried about losing the ball so just play long ball and hope that either RvP can get it or one of the runners can latch onto the ball..

Honestly I think the play is worse than Moyes era..

70min substitution, Di Maria's promising debut comes to an end and the tiring midfielder is replaced by Anderson.

Think he got cramps?

Last edited:
Man Utd make their second change, with Danny Welbeck replacing Robin van Persie. Burnley 0-0 Man Utd (73 mins)

it can only get worse I suppose.
Now Man Utd is playing like Blackburn or Newcastle (or those old school long ball teams)...without a target man!

70’ – Substitution. Di Maria’s promising debut comes to an end and the tiring midfielder is replaced by Anderson.

Think he got cramps?

My beloved Angel substituted. :cry: How to win?

87’ – Substitution. Mata is struggling with an injury and is replaced by Januzaj.

FT 0-0

Need to discard the 3-5-2 system till we work on our defence...

KNN All that money for nothing. :angry:

Wonder if LVG's ass is hurting from sitting down for both halves..
Next game better put some nails on his seat..

Moyes seems to show more passion during the matches..

Moyes seems to show more passion during the matches..

Yeah.

article-2321300-19ACDE44000005DC-888_634x461.jpg

Can't score against a team which hasn't kept a clean sheet in 29 games....
Haisss....

Into the international break with 2points out of the possible 9points... Not sure if any more transfer coming in ...

MAN U struggle to create chances under LVG. Under SAF, many chances were created. Why? Think too many uncertainties - which player is coming, who is going, new manager, new formation, players playing out of positions. First season under LVG, MAN U outside top 10.

Nevertheless, MAN U has good players.....MATA, Rooney, Maria, RVP. It would take them till next season to gel. Another 2 seasons before they can win something.

If we stay positive, we can say MU held Burnley to a goalless draw. Burnley dropped 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.