Man Utd XVI: Quest of the Title - Return to winning way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need 4 strikers la, man utd formation not 4-4-2 anymore, most of the times playing striker alone upfront

LVG started last season with 352. But he soon changed back to 442. So we may need more than 2 strikers.

I think nobody knows what LVG is thinking of. With the kinda players he is buying, will he revert back to 352?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LVG started last season with 352. But he soon changed back to 442. So we may need more than 2 strikers.

I think nobody knows what LVG is thinking of. With the kinda players he is buying, will he revert back to 352?

Think most likely LVG will try to revert back to 3-5-2 as long as given the chance ... he should be still trying to prove 3-5-2 is workable in EPL ... esp last season's flop!

Morgan Schneiderlin & Bastian Schweinsteiger will be on Manchester United's flight to USA today.

TRAVELLING SQUAD IN FULL

Tyler Blackett
Daley Blind
Michael Carrick
Matteo Darmian
David De Gea
Memphis Depay
Jonny Evans
Marouane Fellaini
Sean Goss
Ander Herrera
Adnan Januzaj
Sam Johnstone
Phil Jones
Anders Lindegaard
Jesse Lingard
Juan Mata
Patrick McNair
Andreas Pereira
Wayne Rooney
Morgan Schneiderlin
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Luke Shaw
Chris Smalling
Antonio Valencia
James Wilson

More here

I hope DDG will stay on as we need his impeccable goal keeping. Valdes has not fully proven yet in EPL environment except for season end games which makes not much experience for him. If DDG goes, we still needs a potential capable hands in goal. Who fits the bill? I believe 3-5-2 is good for LVG. He should believe in his strategy from the beginning. We should be fighting for every conceivable trophies coming season. Injuries or no injuries, every position on the field, we have the enough players with confidence for coverage in times of need, to prevail the whole season. Keep up the good work and enjoy the pre-season tour. Hope no injuries like the Spurs goal keeper get himself injured and upset the starting EPL. Good for us, as we will be meeting Spurs in our first game. Man U Go Manu Go Go Go.

Paris St-Germain striker Edinson Cavani is the "prime target" to replace Robin van Persie at Manchester United. (Source: talkSPORT)

I hope DDG will stay on as we need his impeccable goal keeping. Valdes has not fully proven yet in EPL environment except for season end games which makes not much experience for him. If DDG goes, we still needs a potential capable hands in goal. Who fits the bill? I believe 3-5-2 is good for LVG. He should believe in his strategy from the beginning. We should be fighting for every conceivable trophies coming season. Injuries or no injuries, every position on the field, we have the enough players with confidence for coverage in times of need, to prevail the whole season. Keep up the good work and enjoy the pre-season tour. Hope no injuries like the Spurs goal keeper get himself injured and upset the starting EPL. Good for us, as we will be meeting Spurs in our first game. Man U Go Manu Go Go Go.

Think LVG is also looking at some GK as well?

Breaking: Ángel Di María has agreed a move to Paris Saint-Germain, however, a fee is yet to be agreed with Man United. Manchester United will offer a final amount of €60 to Real Madrid for Sergio Ramos. Louis van Gaal has revealed Victor Valdes was not selected for manutd tour and expects the goalkeeper to leave the club. Likely to be returning to La Liga.

Last edited:
Breaking: Ángel Di María has agreed a move to Paris Saint-Germain, however, a fee is yet to be agreed with Man United. Manchester United will offer a final amount of €60 to Real Madrid for Sergio Ramos. Louis van Gaal has revealed Victor Valdes was not selected for manutd tour and expects the goalkeeper to leave the club. Likely to be returning to La Liga.

I really think Di Maria would have come of age in his second season at the club. Sad!

Where you get the news from? i've not see anything..:dunno:

If it is true then it is quite sad cause he is a good player.

Not surprised about it cause in the first place last season he wanted to go PSG. But PSG couldn't buy him because of FFP violations.

Jonny Evans is on the verge of an £8m move to Everton from Manchester United.

Thanks Everton! Maybe we can consider free Smalling also... hehe...

If it is true then it is quite sad cause he is a good player.

Not surprised about it cause in the first place last season he wanted to go PSG. But PSG couldn't buy him because of FFP violations.

Agree that he is really good and sad to see him struggling last season! Think he struggling both on and of field?

Agree that he is really good and sad to see him struggling last season! Think he struggling both on and of field?

Don't think his family has adjusted to living in England.

Don't think his family has adjusted to living in England.

high chances they couldn't settle in... language and culture as well...

Anyway we hit 1000post time for new thread join us Here

Status
Not open for further replies.