Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool fans were always cursing and slamming Michael Owen, calling him traitor. But who sold him? Who gave a job and revived his career?

Thats why I dun respect many Liverpool fans. Rivalry aside, please give Owen some credits for being an outstanding player whilst in Liverpool. May be Owen should not join any club and remained loyal to Liverpool.....That would be stupid thing to do. Thats why I have been cheering him to score against Liverpool....

Glad that we won. Finally SG has gotten what he deserved. He got away beating up somebody in the pub. His tackles were always rash and hard and no Ref dare to give a red card.

So what its a soft penalty? SG and Torres are bigger divers. This is soccer. Get over and move on. Dun live in history, thats what Liverpool has been doing.

It is not even a penalty to begin with when clearly Berbatov dived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGDjn9U-qSE&feature=player_embedded

See it for yourself.

And please back tackles are everywhere. Paul Scholes has that reputation for reckless tackle and red cards. Look at Man U's backyard before you start bitching about Gerrard.

And lastly Liverpool's fans does not need the respect of hypocrites. Especially those that cheer for cheaters like Nani and Berbatov.

See it for yourself.

And please back tackles are everywhere. Paul Scholes has that reputation for reckless tackle and red cards. Look at Man U's backyard before you start bitching about Gerrard.

And lastly Liverpool's fans does not need the respect of hypocrites. Especially those that cheer for cheaters like Nani and Berbatov.

Brian,

Every soccer player dives and feigns injuries and every fan would support their own team. I do not refute claims that Nani dives as well and Scholes is not a good tackler.

Its only a game and theres no need to call names. There is no need to label (directly or indirectly) other forumers hypocrites. No need to be cyber bully. Everybody is entitled to their opinions. So, I would appreciate you do the same. So please in future, stop attacking other forumers. Remember, other team supporters will always criticise your team, like it or not. Support your team with passion and not vent your anger at fellow forumers. Spend more passion pursuing your portfolios. Remember, there are and will be "Hypocrites" in future who may engage your photography services.

Enough said. Its a beautiful game and lets enjoy it. Thanks.

Jon

Last edited:
If dalglish is such a good manager he would be managing some top team now and not be in some back room kind of job. I hope he will be worse than hodgeson then poo gets relegated!

In concur. A great player may not necessary make a great coach. This is not the first time KD is managing a team. He had managed Newcastle and other teams but failed to make an impact. So, there is no guarantee that he will succeed and go on to achieve fame like our SAF. Even our great players like Roy Keane and Brian Robson had failed to make a name for themselves as manager.

In concur. A great player may not necessary make a great coach. This is not the first time KD is managing a team. He had managed Newcastle and other teams but failed to make an impact. So, there is no guarantee that he will succeed and go on to achieve fame like our SAF. Even our great players like Roy Keane and Brian Robson had failed to make a name for themselves as manager.

Also, not every manager can achieve equal or similar success at every club. Bear in mind that club tradition, history and philosophy has a major part to play. Why don't you ask Jose Mourinho to take Blackpool and Big Sam to take Barcelona. KD may fail at newcastle or celtic, but he achieved success at anfield. Whether a person can be a great manager or not, may not be directly influenced by whether he was a great player or not. We do see great players becoming great managers. This issue has been debated till its death, and i think its overrated. What matters, is also alot about how you handle your players, whether you can inspire them, unite them. There is no way of telling whether a person can be a great manager, until he steps into the dressing room.

Originally Posted by Cheesecake
"mickey mouse owen on for hernandez! good for us! "

then someone else said:

"pls kick him injury again !!!! i support"

Mind you, Owen once contributed greatly to his former club.
With fans like these, I think it's the end of an era.

Originally Posted by Cheesecake
"mickey mouse owen on for hernandez! good for us! "

then someone else said:

"pls kick him injury again !!!! i support"

Mind you, Owen once contributed greatly to his former club.
With fans like these, I think it's the end of an era.

I think the fans in England would have harsher words than that. It would be like Ryan Giggs or David Beckham joining Man City or Liverpool. Would you like that? I mean I can understand their sentiments, but I wouldn't stoop to that level. That is just me, some would probably say I have no passion. United fans aren't all saints either.

EDIT: Oh and in case anyone misunderstands, I'm not a Liverpool fan. Haha.

I think the fans in England would have harsher words than that. It would be like Ryan Giggs or David Beckham joining Man City or Liverpool. Would you like that? I mean I can understand their sentiments, but I wouldn't stoop to that level. That is just me, some would probably say I have no passion. United fans aren't all saints either.

EDIT: Oh and in case anyone misunderstands, I'm not a Liverpool fan. Haha.

Actually, i don't really mind. Willing buyer willing seller. You think the players are playing for you and your loyalty? Unlikely. Look at Rooney and his recent saga to attempt to quit United. It's all business at the end of the day. But without the fans, they are nothing. Imagine nobody watches football or football fans without passion.

But wishing a player getting hurt because he moved to another club? That's psychotic. I never wished Paul Ince to be kicked by any rivals cos I knew what great contributions he'd made when in the red jersy.

Actually, i don't really mind. Willing buyer willing seller. You think the players are playing for you and your loyalty? Unlikely. Look at Rooney and his recent saga to attempt to quit United. It's all business at the end of the day. But without the fans, they are nothing. Imagine nobody watches football or football fans without passion.

But wishing a player getting hurt because he moved to another club? That's psychotic. I never wished Paul Ince to be kicked by any rivals cos I knew what great contributions he'd made when in the red jersy.

I'm not saying they're right. :)

See it for yourself.

hi, you have crossed the line too much to other club forum.. just b'cos LFC lose a FA cup tie to ManU, then Fools fan can vent frustration to others? Pls lah, even LFC can beat ManU last nite, do you think LFC can reach final and win the cup?:nono:
Just look at your side forum and how you ppl make fun of others? So be more open minded and accept wat other ppl said. If you can't handle such comment, then don come to other ppl forum and 'peep here peep there'.
:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

lol as a Man Utd fan I've gotten used to Liv's fans insults. Afterall, they've got nothing else already. :bsmilie: In my opinion, the way they behave is really uncouth. Dun bother with this kinda fans. :thumbsup: CS Liv fans are actually not too bad la. Give them some slack.

This is Man Utd and here, we're looking forwards towards the future; the 19th title and not wallow in misary about a past match we lost and our past. :devil:

Last edited:
hi, you have crossed the line too much to other club forum.. just b'cos LFC lose a FA cup tie to ManU, then Fools fan can vent frustration to others? Pls lah, even LFC can beat ManU last nite, do you think LFC can reach final and win the cup?:nono:
Just look at your side forum and how you ppl make fun of others? So be more open minded and accept wat other ppl said. If you can't handle such comment, then don come to other ppl forum and 'peep here peep there'.
:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Ya, I never understood why, lose one match must behave like whole coming to an end. Isn't there another match in future? Not like the first time man utd beat liverpool, similarly liverpool also beaten united before what. Feel unhappy or sad, as you may, but no need to insult anyone.

Ya, I never understood why, lose one match must behave like whole coming to an end. Isn't there another match in future? Not like the first time man utd beat liverpool, similarly liverpool also beaten united before what. Feel unhappy or sad, as you may, but no need to insult anyone.

first they blame RH, then they blame HW, then the divers in manU. I forsee they will start blaming the linesmen, corner flags, posts, grass and ball in future for their future losses. You don't see arsenal, chealsea threads doing such things.

lancey said:
first they blame RH, then they blame HW, then the divers in manU. I forsee they will start blaming the linesmen, corner flags, posts, grass and ball in future for their future losses. You don't see arsenal, chealsea threads doing such things.

Blame corner flags? Lol. Good one.

lancey said:

No lah, first they blame ex-manager RB, then blame selling of Alonso, then blame wrong buying, then blame injury, then blame club owner, then blame no money, then blame opponent, then blame ball too small n keeper catch no ball ( after next game).. LFC ...

:bsmilie: What they doing is typical la... let them be cos they need to vent out on somewhere / someone!

We will show them what we capable of when we go to anfield ie. Silencing the KOPS!:bsmilie::devil:

Ok guys lets look forward to our next game at White Hart Lane, if not we will be like them living in the past!:devil:

Liverfool lost despite Torres scoring the first gol.

So much for bringing back Kenny.

they will be blaming KD pretty soon, trust me. Who's Blackpool btw?

lancey said:

Both are Pools, but Bpools are better than Lpools... (B = Better, L= Lousy)

they are a bunch of rare newcomers who did a double over them 1-0 at anyfield 2-1 at their home ground!:bsmilie:

They will blame everyone but their beloved KD!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.