Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Rafael, Hernandez and Nani were good. Gibson was transparent in my opinion. Smalling is up and coming....cant wait for Rooney to be back. Though he is not scoring, his workrate is first class. if we can draw Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, I am quite sure we would stand a great chance to claim back the trophy.

Thought we should slowly bring the other twin Fabio slowly.....Evra is playing too many games, getting tired legs.

Go United Go!!!

Jon

sometime Rafael and Evra play too much up front and caused 'lobang' on both left and right back.. need 2 uncle (Ferdinend and Vidic) to cover their position.. when strong opponent counter-attack fast, see also heart jump out.. :sweat:

I thought Rafael, Hernandez and Nani were good. Gibson was transparent in my opinion. Smalling is up and coming....cant wait for Rooney to be back. Though he is not scoring, his workrate is first class. if we can draw Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, I am quite sure we would stand a great chance to claim back the trophy.

Thought we should slowly bring the other twin Fabio slowly.....Evra is playing too many games, getting tired legs.

Go United Go!!!

Jon

I dun think we will draw Spurs Chelsea n Arsenal Cos we will WIN them!:devil:

sometime Rafael and Evra play too much up front and caused 'lobang' on both left and right back.. need 2 uncle (Ferdinend and Vidic) to cover their position.. when strong opponent counter-attack fast, see also heart jump out.. :sweat:

Agreed totally. Yea, at times, there were only 2 slow uncles left behind...The goal conceived was bad. there ware 3 stoke players on 3 man U players!!!! What happen to the rest who were supposed to track back and help the defence!!!!

Last nite Arsehols and Maid City drew. :thumbsup:

Liverfool lost :kiss:

Now look forward to Sun FA Cup ag the Fools

Last nite Arsehols and Maid City drew. :thumbsup:

good news is spur also lost... all top team dropped points.. except Red Devils..

Last nite Arsehols and Maid City drew.

good news is spur also lost... all top team dropped points.. except Red Devils..

Blue ship also bite by wo..wo..wolf deep deep

As expected pools tio burn! blues got bitten gunners misfires!:bsmilie:;p

2pts clear n 2 games on hand!:devil:

Ystd results was great news for :devil:!

nv expect wolfs to bite the blues. Looking forward to this sunday;p
:devil: huat ah

lon3fly3r said:
Ystd results was great news for :devil:!

nv expect wolfs to bite the blues. Looking forward to this sunday;p
:devil: huat ah

Cos it's color wolf...

Wah Wolverhamton Wonderers really good! :thumbsup: Last nite's results really favour Man Utd.

Wah Wolverhamton Wonderers really good! :thumbsup: Last nite's results really favour Man Utd.

This season is gonna be our season!
We will collect our No.19 EPL Title, 4th CL cup and our No.12 FA Cup!
All becos we are unbeaten United!

Lets hit it guys!

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching up up up!

Just like the busby days and days gone by,
We’ll keep the red flags flying high,
Your gonna see us all from far and wide,
Your gonna hear the Mans that sing with pride.

United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wemberly!

Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly,
Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly

In ’77 in the stockham team,
Back in December '83,
And everyone will no just who we are,
They'll be singing que sera sera

United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wemberly!

Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly,
Wemberly, Wemberly,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wemberly

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

:devil::devil::devil:

wat local time is tis sunday FA cup, against Liverfools?? Die-die have to watch, hopefully to see the contrast face expression of both managers when ManU scores and win... best if Van De Sar shoot from far pole and get goal...

Liverpool is still a tough team though they have been losing to lesser teams. It would be a massive boost to beat them as we have not been playing well as well....

If we maintain the points difference thru CNY....we should be alrite towards the end..HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

Jon

wat local time is tis sunday FA cup, against Liverfools?? Die-die have to watch, hopefully to see the contrast face expression of both managers when ManU scores and win... best if Van De Sar shoot from far pole and get goal...

IIRC is 9.30pm local time!:cool:

Liverpool is still a tough team though they have been losing to lesser teams. It would be a massive boost to beat them as we have not been playing well as well....

If we maintain the points difference thru CNY....we should be alrite towards the end..HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

Jon

It is ok they are also starting their losing streak against us le... this time round SAF will also field the best available instead of the youngster liao!

Last edited:

Jon

LIverfool team only look forward to playing ag Man Utd. If they beat Man Utd ( I hope not ) then they would feel they had won the FA Cup. Then lose in the next rd.

If they beat Man Utd in the return league fixture ( again I hope not ) then they would feel they just won the EPL. Then lose the next league game.

They must change the mind set. Lose to Man Utd but feel they could, I say again, could win anything they want.

But it is not the case.

as long torres and gerard are 'mark-die', their balance players are ineffective... but Liverfool seem to alway play well against ManU... so still have to beware of backfire ...

Liverfool finally changed their manager.. not a good news to ManU.. normally when there is new manager change in a club, the first few game are quite good in result as the players want to impress their new boss.. ManU has to prepare for a tough game..

Liverfool finally changed their manager.. not a good news to ManU.. normally when there is new manager change in a club, the first few game are quite good in result as the players want to impress their new boss.. ManU has to prepare for a tough game..

But when RH took over their performance also not that impressive! So Relax the major problem i dun think its their manager its the players as i said before the whole team need to be overhall remove the present set of players!

We will still win today's game cos we will maintain our unbeaten record in League FA CL!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.