Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If dalglish is such a good manager he would be managing some top team now and not be in some back room kind of job. I hope he will be worse than hodgeson then poo gets relegated!

If dalglish is such a good manager he would be managing some top team now and not be in some back room kind of job. I hope he will be worse than hodgeson then poo gets relegated!

Relegate to Div B..:bsmilie:

look at opposite camp forum, the Fools supporter are very excited with their new manager.. woo woo, tonite should be an exciting game..

In the 2nd min Giggs scored. I was washing my car back then :bsmilie:

Gerrard SENT-OFF !!!!:bsmilie:

Ho Se liao

Hope M Carrick is all right.

Bad omen for Liverfools. 2nd min concede penalty. Now red card. Kenny is better of cruising and enjoying part time work.

Ho Se liao

Hope M Carrick is all right.

Bad omen for Liverfools. 2nd min concede penalty. Now red card. Kenny is better of cruising and enjoying part time work.

Kenny Dalglish looks like he has no problems with the red card decision. We've just seen pictures of him viewing the tackle, and his reaction seems to suggest he thought it was a sending off.

Looks like he gt no question over red card!:thumbsup:
We need to finished off the game! :devil:

Last edited:
In the 2nd min Giggs scored. I was washing my car back then :bsmilie:

Then u must wash a few more times then we will score a few more!:bsmilie:

think SAF is good at playing mind game, put M Owen to 'suan' the Fools.. luckily he did not score.. if not the whole Fools really got no face..

FA Cup Latest draw for 4th round

Southampton vs Man Utd at St. Mary's Stadium

think SAF is good at playing mind game, put M Owen to 'suan' the Fools.. luckily he did not score.. if not the whole Fools really got no face..

He nearly score! :bsmilie::devil:

Ya man, the only club that want him is Liv. :bsmilie: A good manager will be at a top club and Liv is not a top club. They have not win any league title since retro days! :bsmilie:

Easy win for us, no need to work hard, stay in 2nd gear and Fergie can even let Owen play, our league cup striker. :devil:

Jan 10, 2011
Babel facing FA rap over Webb in Man Utd shirt pic

LONDON - LIVERPOOL'S Ryan Babel is set to face disciplinary action by the Football Association (FA) after posting a mocked-up photo of referee Howard Webb in a Manchester United shirt.

The picture appeared on the Dutchman's official page on social networking site Twitter just hours after Manchester United beat Liverpool 1-0 in the third round of the FA Cup - a match refereed by Webb, who was in charge of last year's World Cup final.

Webb angered Liverpool by awarding home side United a first-minute penalty from which Ryan Giggs scored the only goal of the game at Old Trafford before sending-off Steven Gerrard, the Merseysiders' captain.

An FA spokesman said: 'We will definitely look into this matter.' As well as the photo, Babel wrote: 'And they call him one of the best referees? That's a joke. SMH (shaking my head).'

New Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish labelled Webb's penalty decision a 'joke' and disputed the red card shown to Gerrard. But the Scotland great's son, Paul Dalglish, went even further. Paul Dalglish, like Babel, took to Twitter to slam Webb, whom he suggested was unduly influenced by United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

'Fergie has his puppet Howard Webb on a piece of string,' said the former Newcastle striker, who also mocked the recent award to Webb of an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) medal in Britain's New Year honours list. 'Howard Webb MBE. Manc of the Busby Empire,' said Dalglish junior in a reference to legendary United manager Sir Matt Busby. -- AFP

Source

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

no wonder the fools are in such a sorry state. Even the players are childish. I give KD 6 months tops, that is if the fools stay in the top flight.

If the fools had score 2 or more goals in open play, they would have left Webb alone. But fact is, they can't. If u call the penalty a joke, what's that 2 footed lunge? I used to respect the fools, but no more. They have made themselves look more foolish and incapable as the days go by.

Liverpool fans were always cursing and slamming Michael Owen, calling him traitor. But who sold him? Who gave a job and revived his career?

Thats why I dun respect many Liverpool fans. Rivalry aside, please give Owen some credits for being an outstanding player whilst in Liverpool. May be Owen should not join any club and remained loyal to Liverpool.....That would be stupid thing to do. Thats why I have been cheering him to score against Liverpool....

Glad that we won. Finally SG has gotten what he deserved. He got away beating up somebody in the pub. His tackles were always rash and hard and no Ref dare to give a red card.

So what its a soft penalty? SG and Torres are bigger divers. This is soccer. Get over and move on. Dun live in history, thats what Liverpool has been doing.

Liverpool fans were always cursing and slamming Michael Owen, calling him traitor. But who sold him? Who gave a job and revived his career?

Thats why I dun respect many Liverpool fans. Rivalry aside, please give Owen some credits for being an outstanding player whilst in Liverpool. May be Owen should not join any club and remained loyal to Liverpool.....That would be stupid thing to do. Thats why I have been cheering him to score against Liverpool....

Glad that we won. Finally SG has gotten what he deserved. He got away beating up somebody in the pub. His tackles were always rash and hard and no Ref dare to give a red card.

So what its a soft penalty? SG and Torres are bigger divers. This is soccer. Get over and move on. Dun live in history, thats what Liverpool has been doing.

If they dun live in history they are not known as Liverpool!:bsmilie::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.