Male/Female

What's your sex?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphz

Apr 19, 2004
I think this place is very male-dominated. Just curious what the ratio of male to female might be. Take the poll, very easy one! :D

hwa..like that also can create out into a poll ah.. :bsmilie:

clive said:
hwa..like that also can create out into a poll ah.. :bsmilie:
y not...kopitiam in a virtual world...i cannot see how many uncle and how many aunty

U might want to know, there's a ladies forum hidden from view here, PM Darren to get access... then you won't feel so intimidated within the ladies' forum and can talk shop & shoot inside. ;p

hellooooo....

aunty signing innnnnnn.....

Pro Image said:
uncle zaren you girl hah? why vote on the female gender?

*slaps nephew pro around a bit*

how come zaren go and vote female ah.. :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
Mr Adrian, please restrain yourself... :)

aiya no need to restrain him or her lah........choy and the rest of the newbies will take care of auntie or uncle zaren......

aiya female voters will not vote here one lah.....since they have their own female forum.......only those who dare to discuss with us will vote for example zemotion aka sadako......

i ever heard about the female forum from angie but does the lady forum take their voice away from the thread here... i mean they have to post twice to be heard is it, when they post in the lady forum.

hmm my sentence do not sound very coherent.... nvm wait for the grammer teacher here to correct for me.

HUH..!
next time don't bother talking to you guys in SEED/outings liao... Dare say me have no voice??
Hmph...

:devil: :bsmilie:

Wah crap...took me a long time to figure out which one to pick in this poll... :confused:

daphz said:
I think this place is very male-dominated. Just curious what the ratio of male to female might be. Take the poll, very easy one! :D

Of course it will be male dominated. No need to poll lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.