Male/Female

What's your sex?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its definitely more than 5:1 :bsmilie:

i was thinking... will the polls ever hit 20:1?

I think age poll got b4 already....if I dun remember wrongly
Wahahaah 87% male....win le loh :bsmilie:

bet those names in the female list will get aot of PM.....and dates.....

Lol, well i guess there are more males than females, who cares =)

Pro-New said:
bet those names in the female list will get aot of PM.....and dates.....

haha.. so that's why Zaren voted female eh? ;p

wah people are really checking out who are the girls eh.. :sweat:

dotti said:

Not everyone is telling the truth. zaren is one of them......So this checking out will not be accurate.....hehe..

Pro Image said:
Not everyone is telling the truth. zaren is one of them......So this checking out will not be accurate.....hehe..

Eh Pro, you better show a bit of respect to our Puan Zaren ok, don't pray pray she got PBB title one lehz. :blah:

hwchoy said:
Eh Pro, you better show a bit of respect to our Puan Zaren ok, don't pray pray she got PBB title one lehz. :blah:

PUAN my foot lah! You sure zaren has the PBB title? Why not go for the CB (CHIO BU) Title? I think that fits her better........ :D

Still shooting fish at this hour?

Pro Image said:
PUAN my foot lah! You sure zaren has the PBB title? Why not go for the CB (CHIO BU) Title? I think that fits her better........ :D

Still shooting fish at this hour?

just doing some serious reading :) paleogeography of Sundaland :sweat:

long time dinch see you over at the chit chat thread leh, otherwise you'd know how "she" got awarded the PBB (Pingat Bersatu Buaya) :bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
just doing some serious reading :) paleogeography of Sundaland :sweat:

long time dinch see you over at the chit chat thread leh, otherwise you'd know how "she" got awarded the PBB (Pingat Bersatu Buaya) :bsmilie:

sorry uncle but peak season for me now. Have to make more moeny so i can go for my dream trip with my wife........to Hawaii....keke....So less talk and more action.

As you noticed, my course is also taken me plenty of my time as well. So morning work, afternoon work, evening work and night also work. So only now can rest to catch up with some work and a light reading on CS.....

Yes I know the Pingat Bersatu Buaya.......zaren deserve that title as well. She/he can be crown the "International Pingat Chio Bu Buaya Bersatu"

dotti said:

haha.. for Zaren's case, no need. Got enuff 'kind-hearted' ppl ard to expose him liaoz. haha.. must be in case young unsuspecting little boys think he's Auntie Zaren. :D :p

lol... hahahahahahah..... interesting to see such a poll... but i think those who are realli females want to tell CS that they are females... cuz their PM maybe flooded ?? hahha.. filled with dates and offers....

" i exchange my 1dMkII with ur 1Ds for 1 day ?? i date u out den we share the camera ?"

hahahahahaha

:bsmilie:

" i exchange my 1dMkII with ur 1Ds for 1 day ?? i date u out den we share the camera ?"

hahahahahaha

:bsmilie:[/QUOTE]

An events shoot or wedding shoot date? I'm intrested to shoot weddings, events and stuff

but i take the 1dsmkii and run away!Together with the 1DS!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.