Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

Boeing 777-2H6/ER (9M-MRO "Romeo Oscar") operating as Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MALAYSIAN 370) last radar contact at 06° 55′ 15″ North 103° 34′ 43″ East is right on the edge of our Area of Responsibility (AoR).

13009976955_23bcd95db6_o.jpg

Flight plan (airway routing):

PIBOS R208 IKUKO M076F290 R208 IGARI M765 BITOD N0480F330 L637 TSN N0490F350 W1 BMT W12 PCA G221 BUNTA N0480F350 A1 IKELA N0480F350 P901 IDOSI N0480F390 DCT CH DCT BEKOL K0890S1160 A461 YIN K0890S1190 A461

< Snipped >

Singapore Search and Rescue Region (SSR)

< Snipped >

Singapore Flight Information Region (FIR)
Updates on the ongoing Search and Rescue (SAR) operations.

4Wh1akL.jpg

Overlapping grid lines in Area of Responsibility (AoR) for simultaneous SAR Ops in search boxes.

Dark Green: Republic of Singapore
Singapore Rescue Coordination Centre (SRCC)

Light Green: Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA)
Maritime Search and Rescue Coordination Center (MRCC) Putrajaya / Maritime Rescue Coordination Subcenter (MRSC) Kuantan

Hatched Area: Vietnam Coast Guard (VCG)
Vietnam Maritime Search and Rescue Coordination Center (MRCC) Vungtau for Zone 03

eIEP55i.jpg

Contact lost along Airway R208 right before Waypoint IGARI.

Mbcgapz.png

RaIBrzP.png

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) nautical chart for Region 09 shows soundings to be within technical diving (scuba) depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninelives
Wow bro, your stuff is straight out of the ops room...

There are something abnormal here :(
Initially, I saw the report said the plane lost contact after 40 mins, which mean it is over the sea.
But now it seem that plane lost contact after 2 hours, which means it is over Vietnam.
It may be possible that plane crash land at the mountainous region of Vietnam.
If the plane crash at sea, fishermen would have spotted pieces of the plane or luggages floating on the water.

After 40 hrs still cannot find. Maybe should use the Ouija board or engage a bomoh.

After 40 hrs still cannot find. Maybe should use the Ouija board or engage a bomoh.

If someone provide wrong info, even 100 years also cannot find.

Did the plane lost contact after 40 mins or after 2 hrs ?

There are something abnormal here :(
Initially, I saw the report said the plane lost contact after 40 mins, which mean it is over the sea.
But now it seem that plane lost contact after 2 hours, which means it is over Vietnam.
It may be possible that plane crash land at the mountainous region of Vietnam.
If the plane crash at sea, fishermen would have spotted pieces of the plane or luggages floating on the water.
AFAIK / IIRC, two hours was the elapse time after take-off that it took Subang Air Traffic Control Centre (SATCC) to declare an emergency phrase and alert Malaysian Airline System (MAS) that their Boeing 777-2H6/ER (9M-MRO) operating as Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is missing.

Anyway Vietnam time (UTC +7) is also one hour before Malaysia / Singapore time (UTC +8), thus some confused journalists might make the common mistake of time zone discrepancies is their news reports as well.

Last edited:
Last known position of the aircraft

3765602056.jpg

fig16-6.gif

fig16-7.gif

Last edited:
Frankly, I have more faith in Msia than Sg.. I believe this is a technical issue.
The world is mad. See if from Muslim/Islamic nation, say hijack. But if happen to be Japan or other nation, surely put it as technical fault.

Seriously, like that if a msia lorry bang a sg car on NSH resulting in fatality, also called hijack lah.
Crazy people who so fast turn attention to hijack with fake passport. If fake passport is the issue then how abt the "stories" of people from some nations using fake passport to sg?

Talking c**k lah, some mainstream media. Some stupid influences from "open minded media".

Last edited:
It's a technical issue that you have more faith in Malaysia than Singapore?

What's is your technical problem that Singapore doctors can't fix? :bsmilie:

I meant that I have more faith in Msia than Sg for solving such cases.

Frankly, I have more faith in Msia than Sg.. I believe this is a technical issue.
Yeah, MAS has forgotten the usual payments to some groups, people, whatever to have a safe passage through their airspace:bsmilie:

If fake passport is the issue then how abt the "stories" of people from some nations using fake passport to sg?
Talking c**k lah, some mainstream media. Some stupid influences from "open minded media".
Yes, it would be good if you stick to facts. The passports used here were stolen. The reports were made in 2012 and the passport details were made available by Interpol. Malaysia checkpoints just decided that they don't need such important information. That's a bit different from using fabricated passports that have no track records when entering Singapore.
Minor details, of course ;)

I meant that I have more faith in Msia than Sg for solving such cases.
Final solution being blowing up all evidence with some grenades and stating "Mystery case, cannot be solved"?

The irritating part is, just because it's Malaysia, the media tend to link evidences with "hijacking". :dunno:

The 2 passport were lost in a time frame of over 2 yrs in the same country same area, both tickets were bought together traveling to 2 different final destination. The syndicate involved had provide stolen passport to various terrorist group to carry out terrorism acts. The above circumstances certainly raise a big red flag that warrants much scrutiny irregardless of the country involved.

No disrespect
But Facebook ads are very insensitive
I saw a Facebook ad next to a few stories about the missing flight
It was for a laundry bleach "Vanish" -_____-

Excerpts from Sydney Morning Herald

The international policing organisation Interpol says more than a billion travellers last year boarded planes without their passports being checked against its data base of 40 million lost or stolen passports.

Interpol has confirmed the passports used by passengers on flight 307 were entered into Interpol&#8217;s database after they were stolen in Thailand where there is a thriving passport racket.

Malaysia&#8217;s prime minister Najib Razak has ordered an urgent review of his country&#8217;s air travel security procedures....

&#8220;Every indicator shows some sort of security lapse, but I cannot say anything further right now,&#8221; said a security official with knowledge of the investigation.

Last edited: