Making a Coffetable Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to introduce ourselves as IQ Industrial Pte Ltd, a Professional Album Maker.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce a wide variety of new albums for your kind reference to build better business profit for your company. Thus, I would like to fix an appointment with those who are keen to have a closer look at these albums.

Kindly contact Kelvin Chean anytime to your convenient and I¡¯ll be most glad to meet up with you.

Thanks & regards

Kelvin Chean
Hp: (65) 9455-1066
Tel: (65) 6456-1530

The Oracle said:
Hi guys ! I been to simple digital and they are pretty friendly and give good advice. They are using hp inkjet printer. Although alittle lose out to photolab prints, but the good thing is they can print any format you like. They also will provide cold lamination but i dont like it as i think it is a little too rough and any idea what are the best lamination? Another problem, i cannot get those magazine style kind of prints, anyone can suggest where else or what kind of prints is that. Definately not inkjet i guess.

Yes, have tried them once but seen like after lamination the images become soft and the detail gone. Still looking for a someone that can do a better job.

Hi all,

Went past the shop that sells fancy paper at CityLink... I saw that their album which looks like scrap book but on a higher end paper.

But the prices are a bit astonishing...

Are there any other places sell those kind of album? Tried Artfriend but in vain.

Thanks in advance...

Hi all,

Went past the shop that sells fancy paper at CityLink... I saw that their album which looks like scrap book but on a higher end paper.

But the prices are a bit astonishing...

Are there any other places sell those kind of album? Tried Artfriend but in vain.

Thanks in advance...

Upz this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.