Macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
just bought a closeup +4 filter... is it enough to take macro? find that i cannot do macro like those posted here. my SLR is Dynax 5, lens is 28-80 & 75-300.

by the way, both lens stated macro, how to make use of it?

Originally posted by jesser
there should be a switch indicating normal & macro...... just switch
it to macro should works.;)

sorry... dun have the switch...

use the 28-80mm, slap on 2 +4 close up filters and mount it on tripod. It should do the trick.

If your cam doesn't offer macro mode, then you do Manual settings and manual focus. Remember to use flash with bounce

:D

a close up filter and teleconverter, which one is for what purpose? is a close up filter meant to magnify the picture? 'cos if i use it with my 75-300 and try to focus at far subjects, the cam cannot focus at all even manual. am i rite to say that in this case, i shd use teleconverter instead?

by the way, which flash unit is recommended for Dynax 5? newbie here so dun need any expensive or professional flashes.

stl , refer to your manual , there is a minimum focusing distance. Also, the macro mode is a certain distance only(for each lens).

it is not compulsory to use close-up filter for macro shot. I got a macro shot(green frog) in my gallary using your 70-300mm without close-up filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.