M8 sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way... this camera cost more than the car I am driving right now... Incidentally, it's call R2. :bsmilie:

3661300314_70549f2018_o.jpg

I am certainly happy with the M8. Delivered all the expectations I would need for street. Only thing cannot react to sudden changes that would make an SLR with a auto-focus zoom more versatile.

3664766776_d830071a5f_o.jpg

3663964735_ac08f5d665_o.jpg

huh? no af... must be a lousy camera...

but i must admit that i am also spoilt by the ease of af and aperture priority on the dslrs. more afforadable (relatively) with good zooms and decent primes.

I had always used the AF, multi point selective spot metering of the 1-series. Great tools but really too heavy for travelling.

I have always been worried about fixed lenses, inability to switch lens fast enough and having limited lenses. But hey, if not wide enough then shoot a perspective that will still render that scene nice lor. I have learnt to live with a 28 and 50 on a 1.3x crop cam. More handicaps like minimum focussing distance (24-70L very versatile here) of RF lenses surface but hey, nothing beats travelling light and still get quality pics.

I don't miss Canon.

Leica has introduced the S2 to capture the medium format digital market... The "S" series MF replaces the "R" series SLR.

Last edited:
I am certainly happy with the M8. Delivered all the expectations I would need for street. Only thing cannot react to sudden changes that would make an SLR with a auto-focus zoom more versatile.

3664766776_d830071a5f_o.jpg

WOw... bro.. I like the B&W processing. :thumbsup:
Does it straight out from camera? or mind to share how it was been processed? Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.