[ M a b l e ] The Beach Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like #1 :heart:

I agree!

Good Lens Good Model Good Composition... darn it.. i need to like the outdoors a bit more...:sweat::sweat::sweat:

gogo. we shall provide you with moral support from CS :bsmilie:

lol Ejun, you want to marry the black sexy Mable or the white pure Mable? :bsmilie:

:sweat: ehhh ... if I look like keanu reeves maybe lah huh..... and i'm soon to be a loyally wedded husband... don't pull me into the pits!

And i'm not the one that produced the nice beach shots bro.... :sweat:

Ejun OUT!

- Waiting for your segment 3 !

wow good lord. your Part I too much overwhelming response you had to create a part II with bikini shots!! :bigeyes::bigeyes:

wonderful pics. mable's getting so good at her job she can turn pro

I'm surprised you said you needed a helper! your pics turned out to be great, and I can't imagine what it would be like if you did have a helper with you. Can't wait to see more of your works :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Haha, I guess the white dress was really something different. I thought a bikini with a black tank top would also bring out a different taste.

So its like a pure girl in white against a sexy girl in black, and must say Mable pulled them off extremely well despite the bad weather. That shows how versatile she is. Plus I am sure everyone saw Ejun's stuff, the relaxed poses with lots of emotions, and some of the very fun shots of Mable posted by Cooljuhl for example on his flickr page, I wldnt be suprised if does well in the modelling market if ever given a chance.

gogo. we shall provide you with moral support from CS :bsmilie:

Count me in!

:sweat: ehhh ... if I look like keanu reeves maybe lah huh..... and i'm soon to be a loyally wedded husband... don't pull me into the pits!

And i'm not the one that produced the nice beach shots bro.... :sweat:

Ejun OUT!

- Waiting for your segment 3 !

Just kidding la haha! Of coz not wed for real!!

I am still thinking how to process part 3. Thinking of combining with 2 since its still the same outfits. Just doing silly stuff in the water :think:

This is one of Mable's fav shots

3678159971_6c80876311_b.jpg

Finally, the curves.. Felt that the little reflections on the sunglasses of the coconut trees brought out a new dimension in an otherwise boring composition

3679034448_697212778d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, the last one I intend to process for this series. A pity some good ones were let down by poor depth of focus control, maybe I will try to save it later.

3678411137_1c180c7350_b.jpg

Haven't seen such a lovely series of portraits in a long time
Yellow!%20vgood.gif
elegant, sexy yet not vulgar.

what lens did you use? the bokeh is lurvely.

Haven't seen such a lovely series of portraits in a long time
Yellow!%20vgood.gif
elegant, sexy yet not vulgar.

what lens did you use? the bokeh is lurvely.

Thank you! Thats a real compliment as I've been wanting to produce sexy, yet classy pics for a long time!!

The lens is the Canon's 85mm f/1.2 MKII :)

no! now you make me gian that lens, but I couldn't get use to the focus by wire of the Mk II. Its the one lens I want more than my 50/1.2L
Yellow!%20heartbeat.gif

no! now you make me gian that lens, but I couldn't get use to the focus by wire of the Mk II. Its the one lens I want more than my 50/1.2L
Yellow!%20heartbeat.gif

haha, AP simlim quoted me 3.7k with GST.. so I guess its still a long way to go for me.. I rented one for this shoot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.