LX7 $699 and RX100 $969 coming this Thursday!

wm910 said:
I called SLR they quoted 680 with GST cash and nets only...Dont know why so cheap. the rest i called is 730-799.

Wow....impressed with slr revo!

zan82 said:
You sure they have stocks? Double confirm again?

No stocks yet. I called a lot other shops all got stock except SLR. really weird. I called Tk, Alan Parisilk and mS color all got stock. Parisilk service not so good and ex.

Can't wait to hear reviews of the f1.4 lens of the lx7!!

Ya ya... Anyone posting of the review??

wm910 said:
No stocks yet. I called a lot other shops all got stock except SLR. really weird. I called Tk, Alan Parisilk and mS color all got stock. Parisilk service not so good and ex.

TK priced @ S$799. I thought they may offer competitive price. I'll pass this cam.

I called SLR they quoted 680 with GST cash and nets only...Dont know why so cheap. the rest i called is 730-799.

Maybe before GST

I'm a beginer here are some shots with LX7

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have tried LX3 and 5, X10, G9 and RX100.
I like LX7 best followed by X10

What do you think of LX7? taken by a newbie.

xtrader said:
I have tried LX3 and 5, X10, G9 and RX100.
I like LX7 best followed by X10

Why do you prefer the LX7 over RX100?

xtrader said:
Maybe before GST

u din read my post I said price include GST. u ask SLR a few times and emailed them.

psalm27 said:
TK priced @ S$799. I thought they may offer competitive price. I'll pass this cam.

I am at best denki...stocks are in, at $799.

Vengels, The handling, RX is too small for me and Macro is 1cm vs 5cm for RX.

Last edited:
u din read my post I said price include GST. u ask SLR a few times and emailed them.

Oops, I missed that out. Well it's definately a good buy.

got from tk at $739, initially wanted to get from SLRR but the salesmen told me that they do not have stock & they quoted me $750, I was like pengz =.=

Hand itchy want to find something lighter than my g11 :p

Hmm, cp just called me and quoted me 720.