LX3 Users Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the EZ Zoom function. It will downsize your photo size but enable longer zoom.

can any expert help me out?

how come when i change the photo size to 2.5mb, it seems that the optic zoom can zoom alot more if compared to 9.5mb photo size

That is the EZ Zoom function. It will downsize your photo size but enable longer zoom.

Eh.... is that actually equivalent to taking the same picture at a higher MP but cropping it to make it appear as you have achieved a higher optical zoom?

By the way, a question from myself. I noticed that you'll only get a preview of the final picture when you press/half-press the shutter button. Is there anyway to make the LCD reflect the final exposure all the time without first having to press the shutter button?

thx u guys

btw anyone got aspect 1:1 sample photo to share? jus curious wats this function all abt...

in v2.1, does the photos "blink" during play back (like how they normally do in the preview after taking a photo)? mine continued blinking. did not encounter this previously when on v1.3. can someone confirm this? thanks. :(

in v2.1, does the photos "blink" during play back (like how they normally do in the preview after taking a photo)? mine continued blinking. did not encounter this previously when on v1.3. can someone confirm this? thanks. :(

its just the camera informing of highlight in the taken picture. something like over exposed bits. i think you can turn it off in the menu

its just the camera informing of highlight in the taken picture. something like over exposed bits. i think you can turn it off in the menu

thank you so much for enlightening me! no more blinking on my playback or preview :) though i still found it weird on why in v1.3 there's no blinking during playback but there is in v2.1. oh well :) time to enjoy my lx3 again.

thank you so much for enlightening me! no more blinking on my playback or preview :) though i still found it weird on why in v1.3 there's no blinking during playback but there is in v2.1. oh well :) time to enjoy my lx3 again.

no prob! glad you r enjoying ur camera.

Hi all, I just got my LX3 yesterday, and I am having some trouble manually setting the AF points. Or did I set it correctly?

I pressed the 'focus' button at the top of the camera, and then moved the AF point to the left of the screen. But when I half-press the shutter button, it'll focus on the centre of the screen.

Did I miss out anything?

Thanks alot guys.

may i know where to access the noise reduction menu?

cant seems to find it anywhere.

Hi all, I just got my LX3 yesterday, and I am having some trouble manually setting the AF points. Or did I set it correctly?

I pressed the 'focus' button at the top of the camera, and then moved the AF point to the left of the screen. But when I half-press the shutter button, it'll focus on the centre of the screen.

Did I miss out anything?

Thanks alot guys.

switch to MF mode?

may i know where to access the noise reduction menu?

cant seems to find it anywhere.

settings
film mode
scroll to 4th line "NR"

i lower it down 2 steps in mine:cool:

So is the smallest flash that works the OLY FL14?

no its the built in flash.

FL14 does not allow for change in angle of the flash. i'll get one that can offer that flexibility over it anytime.

settings
film mode
scroll to 4th line "NR"

i lower it down 2 steps in mine:cool:

Hey there, I'm quite new to this LX3, and the NR, does it reduce the sharpness when its set to the max? I think thats the reason why most users set it to 0 or reduce it.

Are there any of the users here annoy with the built-in flash? I always find that the flash is so harsh even when i reduced the power to -2....

Are there any of the users here annoy with the built-in flash? I always find that the flash is so harsh even when i reduced the power to -2....

yea, hardly use the built-in flash.. its so miniscule, any light that comes out of it is bound to be harsh..

anybody know where can get the martin fields screen protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.