LX3 Users Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering buying this fisheye lens for the LX3! Is it advisable? I also have to buy the adaptar...does anyone know the price for the adaptar? Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/0.25X-FISH-EY...temQQimsxZ20081111?IMSfp=TL081111111001r24029

Hi melly,

You might want to visit this website to get the adapter or their other stuffs. I got the LX3 52mm adapter from them. Within 4 days I got the adapter. Also you can talk to their people online too. Quite interesting.

LX3is the one....good buy!!!;p

Can one actually adjust the aperture/shutter settings on LX3? I thought we can only set it to apperture priority / shutter priority? :confused:

Can one actually adjust the aperture/shutter settings on LX3? I thought we can only set it to apperture priority / shutter priority? :confused:

Yes, M mode.

Hi there,
I'm new here, can anyone share with me how to tight the shoulder strap? (Sorry for stupid Q, cause I really dunno)
And how to put the lens cap string?
Mind to share, thanks.

Hi melly,

You might want to visit this website to get the adapter or their other stuffs. I got the LX3 52mm adapter from them. Within 4 days I got the adapter. Also you can talk to their people online too. Quite interesting.

I got my 52mm adapter similar to the one that is featured in the website.
Has yet to try it with any add-ons...
Should i get a 52mm UV filter? or Is that a total waste of money?

I got my 52mm adapter similar to the one that is featured in the website.
Has yet to try it with any add-ons...
Should i get a 52mm UV filter? or Is that a total waste of money?

Actually, this adapter is meant to provide some level of protection to your primary lens. Or to add other converters (wide, tele). Oh well, till now not many usable 3rd party converters suitable to be used on the LX3.

The LX3 does not come with a hotshoe cover, I used my Nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover.

3033767067_7cda846634.jpg

HTH.

Guys i got a quick question.

Does the LX-3 comes with hotshoe cover???

Last edited:
i am thinking of getting a lx-3 but seems like the price really hefty isn't it? i conclude you will need these right after the camera purchase

• lens adaptor
  • mc protector
  • nikon hotshoe cover

and the camera itself already not cheap..

I don't see the need to get the adapter as protection.

Why would you go and buy a nifty PnS, then bulk it up with these stuff? :dunno: Part of the beauty of the camera is the size, otherwise using a entry-level dSLR would give better IQ.

As a owner myself, I baby my gears and is very careful about how i store and handle the camera.

Actually, this adapter is meant to provide some level of protection to your primary lens. Or to add other converters (wide, tele). Oh well, till now not many usable 3rd party converters suitable to be used on the LX3.

i am thinking of getting a lx-3 but seems like the price really hefty isn't it? i conclude you will need these right after the camera purchase

• lens adaptor
  • mc protector
  • nikon hotshoe cover

and the camera itself already not cheap..

Virgin post.. just got this camera last week. It's fantastic!!

Quite eager to get the lens adapter, add-on, etc.. but somehow, its more of like "eager to have everything asap" kind of feeling.. trying my best not to spend too much. Ha.. but I supposed I should try this baby out longer and see what I want to add on instead of getting everything.

Can someone tell me how much disc space will it take if I were to shoot 1 hour of HD video continuosly. This will determine what size HCSD card to use. I guess the camera will allow non-stop video recording until card is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.