LX-3 Accessories Retail Price

Those that don't like the stiff neck strap supplied with the LX3, can try the Ricoh GS-1 neck strap.

I bought it at TKfoto and the price, I can't remember the price but I think that it's between $10-$15.

3031824738_bf36ea0c1d.jpg

Nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover.

3033767067_7cda846634.jpg

I'm using the Optech SOFT POUCH – ZIPPEEZ medium which has a zipper front to put an extra battery and a lenspen in my case.

3031822128_e168e680aa.jpg

Last edited:
Wide Conversion Lens: DMW-LW46 $299
Lens Adaptor: DMW-LA4 $45
PL Filter: DMW-LPL46 $139
ND Filter: DMW-LND46 $39
Protection Filter: DMW-LMC46 $39
External View Finder: DMW-VFI $329
Leather Case: DMW-CLX3 $99

Above is the Original Price By Panasonic Lumix

Out of the country at the moment. Can check where these retail at?
Thks

good price for leather casing!! just bought mine for more expensive in japan :(

hmmm may i ask IF i buy LX 3, what are the accessories MUST i buy to get a good result?

i) Battery
ii) what filter?

i\m a noobies in LX3

i think the must have should be cpl filter then nd filter lens hood and spare batts.
so far, spare batt is what i have.

When I first got my LX3 bundle from MS Color, they included the LX3 leather case which was claimed to be $99. Quite disappointed, it didn't turn out to be the DMW-CLX3.

This is the casing I received.
img1529xw3.jpg

Well, they insisted that this is the $99 casing which was stated in the e-quote.

...This is the casing I received.
img1529xw3.jpg

Well, they insisted that this is the $99 casing which was stated in the e-quote.

I tot this is THE much-preferred casing?! U dun wan I swap with u?

Anyway fellows, I intend to get the following:

1. CPL
2. UV filter
3. strap
4. lens hood
5. step-up ring
6. a bigger case

How much am I looking at at(spending)? Not looking for B+W-grade filters, but so-what mid-range ones...

When I first got my LX3 bundle from MS Color, they included the LX3 leather case which was claimed to be $99. Quite disappointed, it didn't turn out to be the DMW-CLX3.

This is the casing I received.
img1529xw3.jpg

This IS the DMW-CLX3! Lucky you!

anywhere in sg got sell the red & brown version of DMW-CLX3 case ?

Bought mine only 2 days... and am very disappointed in my LX3.

Maybe using a Canon 40D has something to do with this.

If anyone want to buy, it is 2 days old. I am willing to take 10% off retail SGD699 price.

p1000058smalloq7.jpg

Last edited:
hey guys is $200 for the original panasonic viewfinder a good deal?

Is there a screw area to attach the UV filter?

In that case, personally I don't think it is very useful and given the price of S$200 (2nd hand).... is it really a good deal? :think:

yeap its not really second hand its just the seller is selling it at a loss cos he owns a shop and nobody bought the viewfinder frm him. if it doesnt zoom with the lens then how the hell am i gonna take a zoomed in picture with it attached? frm this point i dont really see any good use of the viewfinder other than it looking good on the camera..