WTSell: Compact - Panasonic LX-3 - Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicdragon

Feb 22, 2004
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Panasonic
Equipment Model: LX-3 - Mint
Price (S$): $450
Description:
This item is for the fussy buyer. The type that does not like little scratches. It comes with all the original cables, battery, CD, manual, etc that came in the box - including the box!

Will include the following:
1x 4GB Toshiba Class 4 SDHC Card - Made in Japan! not China
1 x 1 extra original Panasonic battery worth $70 (Made in Japan)
1 x 3rd party battery worth $30 (Total of 3 batteries)
1 X DMW-LA4 Adapter for mounting filters (worth $49) (heh pice tag still on it lah :)

This camera has been kept in an electronic dry box when not in use - no fungus issues! When I bring this little fella out it's kept in the original leather case below. I cannot throw that in but it's at a special price below. You can just get the camera alone if you prefer.

Optional Item: $125 nett
I also have the rather rare and elusive, pure leather Panasonic case that was not brought into Singapore by Panasonic Singapore - Panasonic DMW-CLX3 Leather Case For Lumix LX3. Bought it in Japan for S$200 +. Priced to clear at S$125 Nett. Condition 10. Camera needs to go first though! This is real leather folks with suede leather on the inside.

Please do not SMS after 10pm - I wake up at 5 each and every day.

Contact Number: 97762087

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Optional Case.

LX-3 has been sold! Many thanks for the offers. The DMW-CLX3 is still available. Will repost that in a new ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.