LX-3 Accessories Retail Price

The day before, I found out that my friend's Ricoh GR2 uses the same battery as my LX-3. On top of that, it accepts 2x AAAs in the same slot!

The day before, I found out that my friend's Ricoh GR2 uses the same battery as my LX-3. On top of that, it accepts 2x AAAs in the same slot!

Errmm...yeah i know that cos u also mentioned in the other thread. But here we're talking abt LX3 and its design is different so cannot compare.

Errmm...yeah i know that cos u also mentioned in the other thread. But here we're talking abt LX3 and its design is different so cannot compare.

Oh... somebody said this before? Pardon me! ;)

But doesn't last as long.

i bought the one which have the same product ID as LX3's batt and i have yet to notice any diff with the batt that came with the cam :dunno:

Here's some leather casing for lx3

P1000631.jpg

P1000626.jpg

101bc41b0ba76809951648b3611cf006.jpg

you can check out my WTS thread if you are interested. =)

i bought the one which have the same product ID as LX3's batt and i have yet to notice any diff with the batt that came with the cam :dunno:

dpreview stated the LX1's batt as 3.7V 1150mAh, rated up to 240 shots while LX3's CGA-S005E is rated 3.7V too but only 1090mAh and rated up to 380 shots.

Somehow they also stated the LX3's batt is also rated 1150mAh but i found not to be true.

My other setup:
LX3 with Opteka High Definition 2 Wide Angle Lens.

4330781393_525d40ef94.jpg

May I ask,

what is the Protection Filter: DMW-LMC46 for?

it says prevent the lens from getting scratched. does that mean without it, when using it out of the box, without any adaptors whatsoever, its prone to scratches?

how does it work anyway? From what i see, its just to cover the front when the adaptor is on...

May I ask,

what is the Protection Filter: DMW-LMC46 for?

it says prevent the lens from getting scratched. does that mean without it, when using it out of the box, without any adaptors whatsoever, its prone to scratches?

how does it work anyway? From what i see, its just to cover the front when the adaptor is on...

No lah, it's similarly to a normal filter. This multi-coated (MC) filter acts as a form of protection in case anything flies into yr lens such as debris, dusts and marks for example.

So would u rather damage the filter rather than your lens? :)

No lah, it's similarly to a normal filter. This multi-coated (MC) filter acts as a form of protection in case anything flies into yr lens such as debris, dusts and marks for example.

So would u rather damage the filter rather than your lens? :)
but i need to have the adaptor to have this fixed eh?

but i need to have the adaptor to have this fixed eh?

Hi, you're right... but I don't think you need to protect the stock lens since you already have the RC-1 lens cover or the one that came with the camera? Unless you're using a wide angle or macro lens, you'll probably buy one for that adapted lens. I'm buying the adapter specifically for ND or PL filters only.

Hi, you're right... but I don't think you need to protect the stock lens since you already have the RC-1 lens cover or the one that came with the camera? Unless you're using a wide angle or macro lens, you'll probably buy one for that adapted lens. I'm buying the adapter specifically for ND or PL filters only.
If im getting a adaptor (not sure to get the org 46mm or 3rd party 52mm), i have to remove my LC1 right? cos need to screw on.

If im getting a adaptor (not sure to get the org 46mm or 3rd party 52mm), i have to remove my LC1 right? cos need to screw on.

Yes... you'll have to remove the LC-1... but you can always buy a 46mm or 52mm lens cap for the filter and adapter...;)

hi, im still very new to LX3.

Is there any lens for zoom for long distant?

intending to get the original batt for LX3. how much it cost ah?

currently got 1x orginal batt, 1x 3rd party batt. the 3rd party batt like batt used up quite fast... going on a trip soon so i need a reliable backup source.

intending to get the original batt for LX3. how much it cost ah?

currently got 1x orginal batt, 1x 3rd party batt. the 3rd party batt like batt used up quite fast... going on a trip soon so i need a reliable backup source.

I also bought an extra original batt on top of 1 original and 1 3rd party one that came with the package before i went for my aussie trip late jan this year. I bought mine from CP at $75.

I also bought an extra original batt on top of 1 original and 1 3rd party one that came with the package before i went for my aussie trip late jan this year. I bought mine from CP at $75.
thanks for the info.

guess this is something that cannot be scrimped cos you will be banging wall when the 3rd party batt last a while only

ahaha...

thanks for the info.

guess this is something that cannot be scrimped cos you will be banging wall when the 3rd party batt last a while only

ahaha...

Agree that the 3rd party batt doesn't last as long as the original even though the capacity rating is higher. I bought it is becos of the trip so it's well utilised.