lovely tingyi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm totally fine with the make up, it not that bad as u mention.. i'm more on free style shooting, for me what model give me, i accept it... ... :)

bro, that's why maybe we never excel like some people .... :sweat:
i am totally like you!
IMHO, i think it's time we should try to dictate some conditions to the mollers/organisers at times to improve ..:dunno:

As for the images, technically your images are always good .... TingYi is definitely a very special gal, beautiful but her poses need more improvements and variety, and her makeup is very basic la ... of course we cant always afford to have a pro MUA around.

jia yu

lovely :heart: :thumbsup:

thank u..

bro, that's why maybe we never excel like some people .... :sweat:
i am totally like you!
IMHO, i think it's time we should try to dictate some conditions to the mollers/organisers at times to improve ..:dunno:

As for the images, technically your images are always good .... TingYi is definitely a very special gal, beautiful but her poses need more improvements and variety, and her makeup is very basic la ... of course we cant always afford to have a pro MUA around.

jia yu

thank u...

p/s:

i'm just shooting for hobbies, for me i don't call myself a photographer or professional here... i called myself a hobbyist, as long i happy with the result n the model is happy with it, i think it is good enough... all the details i did saw, if really wanna to b real picky, i can say that nope of my shoots is up to standard for a professional standard... actually i'm quite happy with my progress for this 2 yrs, since the day i brought my d40...

fyi, this private shoot is arrange in a very last min, the model didn't perpare any extra clothing n much cosmetic for the shoot... as for a hobbyist like me, i take what people give it to me... but i quite surprise to saw a planned shoot n a last min shoot result is real different.. so this is due to the planning, camera equipments or the skill?

my comments are as follows:
1. Distracting background, look out for bright lights in background, wordings etc
2. Styling isnt that great, the top should be at least iron.. if this is group shoot, perhaps you want to highlight to organiser. This looks like someone just crumpled the top.
3. Sharpness - sharpness is a little lacking, maybe a bit of unsharp mask is required
4. Exposure - a little overexpose.

my comments are as follows:
1. Distracting background, look out for bright lights in background, wordings etc
2. Styling isnt that great, the top should be at least iron.. if this is group shoot, perhaps you want to highlight to organiser. This looks like someone just crumpled the top.
3. Sharpness - sharpness is a little lacking, maybe a bit of unsharp mask is required
4. Exposure - a little overexpose.

thank for the compliment n will noted.. :)

sorry, i lazy to explain the whole thing... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.