lovely tingyi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wing oscar

Dec 14, 2006
新加坡
having a private shoot with tingyi, this sunny day morning...

3475196587_60c035551a_o.jpg

Oh her hair is much better now.

wah .. bro ! you simply cannot resist it leh .. so fast post up already ! lolx .. she looks very seductive in this pic leh .. hungry for .. erm .. lolx ..

Nice shot but I would prefer a tigher crop cutting out more of the BG. Just a personal preference to show more of the subject. :)

wah .. bro ! you simply cannot resist it leh .. so fast post up already ! lolx .. she looks very seductive in this pic leh .. hungry for .. erm .. lolx ..

:confused:??

she beautiful mah, that is y i :embrass:

Nice shot but I would prefer a tigher crop cutting out more of the BG. Just a personal preference to show more of the subject. :)

thax u.. :)

having a private shoot with tingyi, this sunny day morning...

3475196587_60c035551a_o.jpg

The eye make up, what happened? I would ask the model to redo it. It jsut CMI.

If this is private shots. put more efforts in. Find a good bg, find/setup good lighting. Pose the model and help her on expression (this is most difficult as it need both party's effort). The bg in this pic is distracting. Do you have more pics to show? :)

If this is private shots. put more efforts in. Find a good bg, find/setup good lighting. Pose the model and help her on expression (this is most difficult as it need both party's effort). The bg in this pic is distracting. Do you have more pics to show? :)

noted..

for future i go invest few outdoor lighting n hire a 2 assistant... :)

:think: that is u mah, for me i just give n take... but other than the make up, got anything to slam?? i'm looking forward... :)

If you like smudge eye make up, good for you. The eyes is crucial to portraiture. Dead eyes, screw up eye make up, if the eyes are CMI, what is the point to slam the rest. You can only kick a dead dog so many times.

If you like smudge eye make up, good for you. The eyes is crucial to portraiture. Dead eyes, screw up eye make up, if the eyes are CMI, what is the point to slam the rest. You can only kick a dead dog so many times.

haha... anyway y u so work out to slam me... LOL...

i'm totally fine with the make up, it not that bad as u mention.. i'm more on free style shooting, for me what model give me, i accept it... no skill, even let u shoot the most chio model, she also will turn ugly... :)

Once again, we fall into the entire issue of personal taste.

It's true that the first image reveals that the model's eye make-up is possibly smudged, however we also can't deny there is definately relevance artistically.....

Once again, we fall into the entire issue of personal taste.

It's true that the first image reveals that the model's eye make-up is possibly smudged, however we also can't deny there is definately relevance artistically.....

I totally disagree that this is a matter of personal taste.

These are beauty shots. If the photographer went out to shoot some alternate genre, that requires smudge eye make up, so be it!

But anyway, if the TS likes the pictures, great, that is his personal taste.

If TS wants to get personal, that is his rights too. He can do whatever he wants. However I have no time for such immature antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.